What the hell is making the right side of my face so ugly??

Jino1212

Jino1212

Iron
I am so confused on what is making the right side of my face looks so droopy and weird in comparison to my left side??

I thought it was my nose doing this but honestly I am not really sure anymore. I was planning to do a nose job even.

Can some of you guys help pinpoint what to fix on the bad side?

PIC1 is left (Good side)
PIC2 is right (Incel it’s over side)

A5DF4B75 9C4A 4F7B B493 09CCF3966D10
0EFC67C9 B8D9 4B37 8B55 F60FD1200628

i really only see a difference of acne, i have the same feelings about my face but just realize you only see that bc you see your face so much, its not actually that different at all and noone will notice it

• +1
Reactions: Jino1212
i really only see a difference of acne, i have the same feelings about my face but just realize you only see that bc you see your face so much, its not actually that different at all and noone will notice it
doesn’t it look so different tho bro?

I am so confused on what is making the right side of my face looks so droopy and weird in comparison to my left side??

I thought it was my nose doing this but honestly I am not really sure anymore. I was planning to do a nose job even.

Can some of you guys help pinpoint what to fix on the bad side?

PIC1 is left (Good side)
PIC2 is right (Incel it’s over side)

View attachment 3148076View attachment 3148078
Post front facing pic its hard to tell the difference

• +1
Reactions: Jino1212
Your face looks less wide here, im not a top tier rater so wait for others advice before you think about surgery
Yea true. I already booked a consult at a clinic and gonna ask their opinion on it aswell. I think my nose got messed up during boxing a couple of years ago. So it looks crooked ish now.