What the HELL is MARFANS SYNDROME?

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Silver
Part 1: What is MARFANS syndrome?

Marfan syndrome is a genetic disorder affecting connective tissue, which supports organs and structures in the body. It is caused by mutations in the fibrillin-1 gene, affecting the heart, eyes, blood vessels, and skeleton. People with Marfan syndrome are often tall and thin, with long arms, legs, fingers, and toes. Complications can include aortic aneurysm and heart valve issues, which can be life-threatening. There is no cure, but symptoms can be managed with medication and surgery.

Part 2: What affects does MARFANS syndrome have on the face?

Marfan syndrome affects the face by causing specific features such as a long and narrow face, deep-set eyes (enophthalmos), down-slanting palpebral fissures, malar hypoplasia (underdeveloped cheekbones), and retrognathia (receded jaw). Other facial characteristics include a high-arched palate and crowded teeth. MARFANS can also make the appearance of facial assymetry which makes the face appear to hug to one side of the face more than the other, These features are part of the minor diagnostic criteria for Marfan syndrome and can aid in the initial screening for the condition.

Examples:

IMG 5323

Part 4: What affects does MARFANS syndrome have on the body?

Marfan syndrome affects the body in several ways due to its impact on connective tissue:

Skeletal System: Individuals often have long limbs, fingers, and toes, a tall and thin body type, scoliosis, and chest deformities like pectus excavatum or pectus carinatum.

Cardiovascular System: It can cause aortic enlargement, leading to aneurysms or dissections, and issues with heart valves such as mitral valve prolapse

Eyes: Common issues include lens dislocation (ectopia lentis) and severe myopia.

Other Systems: Marfan syndrome can also affect the lungs, skin, and nervous system.

Part 5: Is it OVER if you have MARFANS syndrome?

This question ultimately comes down to whether your flaws from it are fixable or not. Good height can come from it which is nice, as well as good athleticism. However it has some effects on the face. As long as your features are fixable it should be good, such as.

Recessed jaw: fixable with BiMax.

Pectus Excavatum: Fixable with NUSS procedure

Facial Assymetry (mild only) jaw surgery can help and filler.

So I’m conclusion. MARFANS syndrome is a rare syndrome to have and it affects people differently. It may be over with some with the syndrome, but not all. You should be able to tell from the mirror if surgery can fix your failos or not.

• +1
Reactions: ihatecelibacy
Nobody care suck Jason luvs cock and gargle on it and swallow the cum

Marfan syndrome is a genetic disorder affecting connective tissue, which supports organs and structures in the body. It is caused by mutations in the fibrillin-1 gene, affecting the heart, eyes, blood vessels, and skeleton. People with Marfan syndrome are often tall and thin, with long arms, legs, fingers, and toes. Complications can include aortic aneurysm and heart valve issues, which can be life-threatening. There is no cure, but symptoms can be managed with medication and surgery.

Marfan syndrome affects the face by causing specific features such as a long and narrow face, deep-set eyes (enophthalmos), down-slanting palpebral fissures, malar hypoplasia (underdeveloped cheekbones), and retrognathia (receded jaw). Other facial characteristics include a high-arched palate and crowded teeth. MARFANS can also make the appearance of facial assymetry which makes the face appear to hug to one side of the face more than the other, These features are part of the minor diagnostic criteria for Marfan syndrome and can aid in the initial screening for the condition.

Examples:

View attachment 3222199

Marfan syndrome affects the body in several ways due to its impact on connective tissue:

Skeletal System: Individuals often have long limbs, fingers, and toes, a tall and thin body type, scoliosis, and chest deformities like pectus excavatum or pectus carinatum.

Cardiovascular System: It can cause aortic enlargement, leading to aneurysms or dissections, and issues with heart valves such as mitral valve prolapse

Eyes: Common issues include lens dislocation (ectopia lentis) and severe myopia.

Other Systems: Marfan syndrome can also affect the lungs, skin, and nervous system.

This question ultimately comes down to whether your flaws from it are fixable or not. Good height can come from it which is nice, as well as good athleticism. However it has some effects on the face. As long as your features are fixable it should be good, such as.

So I’m conclusion. MARFANS syndrome is a rare syndrome to have and it affects people differently. It may be over with some with the syndrome, but not all. You should be able to tell from the mirror if surgery can fix your failos or not.
indian people have ts

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
looksmaxxing discussed

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
No marfan for your syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
My doctor suspected that I had Marfan Syndrome around a year ago :lul:

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
What would you rate yourself? Do you look good despite having this?
no but bimax+jaw implants+botox+almond eye surgery+infraorbital implants+zygo implants+malar implants+hair transplant+sliding genioplasty+obo+LL will ascend me

I have literally no facial features present in Marfans apart from a narrow face anyways so I'm not too worried
My jaw got a little fucked up. I need surgery. And Infras, but that’s it really. I have high set cheekbones

no but bimax+jaw implants+botox+almond eye surgery+infraorbital implants+zygo implants+malar implants+hair transplant+sliding genioplasty+obo+LL will ascend me
Mega Over ☹️

Examples:

View attachment 3222199

Ai recognizer

yet another chatgpt thread fuck off faggot