What the hell is my bodyfat.

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
What the hell. The pic taken with lat spread is 1 month ago. And since then I've been cutting pretty well. How do I look fatter now than then? Is the bloat that hard? I've been training consistently. But also. Bloating like a bloatlord
Guess my bodyfat. I did a scan which negates the water weight and it differed from 8.2 to 9.9

Attachments

• IMG_20240804_143245.jpg
    IMG_20240804_143245.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240804_143319.jpg
    IMG_20240804_143319.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240804_143254.jpg
    IMG_20240804_143254.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and ryuken
First pic is 1.5 month ago the rest was taken yesterday

100%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, IanIachimoe2491 and Brojo
Nigga u have 4 veins on my lower abs when I fully debloat. It's crazy. I might be 7bf tbh. Those scans may be overestimating my bf

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh
You are flexing your muscles in the first pic. I think you are around 10-11% , what test did you do? Hydrostatic weighing is the most accurate

You are flexing your muscles in the first pic. I think you are around 10-11% , what test did you do? Hydrostatic weighing is the most accurate
It was with metal plates under my feet and electrodes on my hand palms. So guess it's hydrostatic

It's crazy bro. My zygos are finally beginning to pop even when slightly bloated. And it began at 10bf. Jeez mightve to cut more to make them more aesthetic

My goal is between 6 and 7. Maingaining for a couple of months and then go on a lean bulk which will last for 7 months approx. I'll do 3 cycles of osta and mk677 while lean bulking. And the shred a Lil to 8bf for next summer

Tbh these days my priorities are abs, neck and shoulders. And calves just so that people don't think I skip legs. I dint skip legs but I rarely train them intensely imo. I just do calves a lot.

Tbh these days my priorities are abs, neck and shoulders. And calves just so that people don't think I skip legs. I dint skip legs but I rarely train them intensely imo. I just do calves a lot.

Life at below 10bf is godlike tbh. I literally get chad signals in the grocery store just by moving my pumped arms. U see all those veins popping. Man being above 10bf is just dumb af. Everyone should maintain between 6 and 10. If u go below 6 you'll begin to look uglier imo and gaunt

Between 6 and 7 is peak aesthetics tho. But you'll risk dyel physique in clothes if U are not bloated up

My goal is between 6 and 7 cuz when I bloat up with that little fat I look insane. As if I do roids. It's crazy.

It's crazy bro. My zygos are finally beginning to pop even when slightly bloated. And it began at 10bf. Jeez mightve to cut more to make them more aesthetic
Yeah when you are already lean a 1% difference in bodyfat is much more evident

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Yeah when you are already lean a 1% difference in bodyfat is much more evident
Exactly. I mean like going from 30 to 20bf won't do much cuz you'll still look fat in the face. But going from 20 to 10 you'll look aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Obamalama
might have genetically adapted to intaking more wata :feelskek:

do you fast?

might have genetically adapted to intaking more wata :feelskek:

do you fast?
Nah nigga this ain't genetics. I'd say training for too long makes me hold more onto water. Also I take creatine which make me swell up more. Cuz back when I was starvemaxed I didn't have this problem. My caloric intake was 1000cals and I was only eating tuna. Which contains lots of sodium. So it's defo the workout volume. It's too. High. That's why I retain so much water.

Nah nigga this ain't genetics. I'd say training for too long makes me hold more onto water. Also I take creatine which make me swell up more. Cuz back when I was starvemaxed I didn't have this problem. My caloric intake was 1000cals and I was only eating tuna. Which contains lots of sodium. So it's defo the workout volume. It's too. High. That's why I retain so much water.
might be the creatine boyo, it helps muscles retain water, you need alot of water to offset the creatine doing harm in kidneys

• +1
might be the creatine boyo, it helps muscles retain water, you need alot of water to offset the creatine doing harm in kidneys
Should I stop taking it for a few days and see what happens?

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
Should I stop taking it for a few days and see what happens?
yeah or a week or 2 might be better, need to flush it all outta your system, and see how that goes, excess water may just be in your facial muscles

• +1
What the hell. The pic taken with lat spread is 1 month ago. And since then I've been cutting pretty well. How do I look fatter now than then? Is the bloat that hard? I've been training consistently. But also. Bloating like a bloatlord
Guess my bodyfat. I did a scan which negates the water weight and it differed from 8.2 to 9.9
Def 15%

Are you carbed up? Carbs make you retain water. I haven't had that problem on keto, it's good for cutting I eat a lot of protein and some fat to maintain t levels

you are overweight

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and halloweed
15% ish

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
How is that even close to 10%bf probably like 14, 15%, go get dexa scan

• JFL
15%

• JFL
10%

Easily 8-9% body fat but not as impressive looking as you should be when you’re that lean. Need to hit chest and arms, gain some weight, and tan