British
Nordic
Germanic/central European
Balkan
eastern European
FIno Asiatic
Caucasian
Arabic

in russia feom the borders of the others to the black line its hard to say as there is a lot of mix so its a mix of germanic nordic ee and finno asiatic in the south more caucus

• +1
Reactions: Putin, yyy, isis_Bleach and 3 others
@6ft4 @slavicpsycho @cromagnon kind of schizo but I think this makes some sense

It should just be split into 2, white, which is all Germanic and Slavic countries, and Mediterraneans

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yyy, psychomandible and slavicpsycho
It should just be split into 2, white, which is all Germanic and Slavic countries, and Mediterraneans
We are not same with meds bro, let's split it in 5. R1B germnaics, scandinavians, slavs, meds. Then southern europe

• +1
Reactions: ey88
White is dumb here is what I think it should be split likeView attachment 3208394it might be hard to see sorry for that
Mediterranean
French
British
Nordic
Balkan
eastern European
FIno Asiatic
Caucasian
Arabic

in russia feom the borders of the others to the black line its hard to say as there is a lot of mix so its a mix of germanic nordic ee and finno asiatic in the south more caucus
You should've used an easier map lol I can't read this shit

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and ey88
We are not same with meds bro, let's split it in 5. R1B germnaics, scandinavians, slavs, meds. Then southern europe
Wdym? I said Slavs and germanics are white, I agree you aren’t the same as meds, meds are basically ethnic

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and slavicpsycho
Wdym? I said Slavs and germanics are white, I agree you aren’t the same as meds, meds are basically ethnic
Ok I see

• +1
But there are big differences between the group

• +1
Why the distinction between these

French
British
Nordic

They all share 90% of genetic similarity. These two are redundant too unless u specifically mean Baltic by Eastern European.

Balkan
eastern European

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Why the distinction between these

French
British
Nordic

They all share 90% of genetic similarity. These two are redundant too unless u specifically mean Baltic by Eastern European.

Balkan
eastern European
I'm not trying to show just genetic similarity but also similarity in culture, experience, and history which all have a distinction that's why russia is a mix of them all and why the Baltic russian area is with Nordics and why Balkans and ee are different

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Separate them by geno & pheno

Including the gypsies in Hungary get them tf out

Slavs, Germanics, Hellenics, Celtics, Finno-Ugrics, Caucasoid, And Turkic people who are only minorities

Separate them by geno & pheno

Including the gypsies in Hungary get them tf out

Slavs, Germanics, Hellenics, Celtics, Finno-Ugrics, Caucasoid, And Turkic people who are only minorities
No I think I like mine more read what I told jason

• +1
Reactions: devonhendryx999
Why separate the French and the British? We're both germanic
Did you read ? Different history Germanic have a lot of influence from ee and vice versa where as French and English do not

What about this, all Europeans, whether you're from the Western, Northern, Southern, or Eastern, You're European, Being European doesn't always mean you're white which is why it's such a derogatory term

Being ethnic doesn't count, it's all about how much pure blood you have

No more brother wars

What about this, all Europeans, whether you're from the Western, Northern, Southern, or Eastern, You're European, Being European doesn't always mean you're white which is why it's such a derogatory term

Being ethnic doesn't count, it's all about how much pure blood you have

No more brother wars

View attachment 3208470
That also makes no sense you don't call indians and Koreans the same but there asian right. ? Egyptians aren't the same as a Kenyan but they live in Africa maoris and abos aren't the same people but they live in the same continent

That also makes no sense you don't call indians and Koreans the same but there asian right. ? Egyptians aren't the same as a Kenyan but they live in Africa maoris and abos aren't the same people but they live in the same continent
Northern and Eastern Africans are two different things, Plus eastern and southern asians

A map from Eupedia about haplogroups doesn't matter because it doesn't fit your stupid narrative?

Go fuck urself faggot
The map you replied to was from Eupidia, calm down blud take a chill pill ☠️

This is how I group European countries in my mind

Is there a site showing the genetic similarity compared to every country or it's just one you found for Austria

North Africans shouldn't be grouped with Meds
It's pretty NT, everybody else can learn what Western and Eastern Europe are instead of phenotypes

Easy to understand and makes things simpler

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Nobody outside of Europe matters
What I meant by this question is can I find a map comparing the genetic similarity of every other euro countries compared to Ireland, or every other euro country compared to Germany etc, in other words, would you have links to such maps?

Last edited:
What I meant by this question is can I find a map comparing the genetic similarity of every other euro country compared to Ireland, or every other euro country compared to Germany etc, in other words, would you have links to such maps?

Honestly Eupedia only does europe and they have extensive records of genetic testings

Theres no other continent that has anything even remotely close

So data on africa,MENA and Asia is very sparse

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
Honestly Eupedia only does europe and they have extensive records of genetic testings

Theres no other continent that has anything even remotely close

So data on africa,MENA and Asia is very sparse
Are you even reading my question boyo?
Nobody is mentioning anything about countries outside of Europe
I specifically want a European country other than Austria to be marked as 100% to see the relative percentages of the other European countries
I'll have a look at that site anyway

Are you even reading my question boyo?
Nobody is mentioning anything about countries outside of Europe
I specifically want a European country other than Austria to be marked as 100% to see the relative percentages of the other European countries
I'll have a look at that site anyway

Ok sorry i found one but its for Turkey
Ijd2zbsz8mwz

So Turks = Converted Greeks in denial is confirmed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4
White is dumb here is what I think it should be split likeView attachment 3208394it might be hard to see sorry for that
Mediterranean
French
British
Nordic
Balkan
eastern European
FIno Asiatic
Caucasian
Arabic

what does green line, blue line etc represent