What things do I need doing to my face so I can become normal looking stop getting stared at everywhere and creeping people out

T

Turtle

Silver
My goal isn't to become good looking it's just to become "normal" looking so that I still getting stared at by people in public, teenage girls stare at me and laugh at me, adults give me dirty looks, I get this shit from everyone and I just want it to stop

Attachments

• 1000019542.jpg
    1000019542.jpg
    682.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240622_151309.jpg
    20240622_151309.jpg
    949.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240619_191939.jpg
    20240619_191939.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240613_173049.jpg
    20240613_173049.jpg
    1,019.6 KB · Views: 0
Lose weight and fix eyebrows then come back

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Get a fucking haircut too nigga

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and boss8055
Everything is fine u need aajonus vonderplanitz diet
My goal isn't to become good looking it's just to become "normal" looking so that I still getting stared at by people in public, teenage girls stare at me and laugh at me, adults give me dirty looks, I get this shit from everyone and I just want it to stop

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
Everything is fine u need aajonus vonderplanitz diet
Bro😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭ur acc my favourite user I see u in every thread just telling people to eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet HAHAHAHAHAHAH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Rawprimalooks
U look normal to me but have the typical .org discord mod pheno; taking care of your diet, improving your skincare, applying minox + microneedling on your eyebrows & cutting your hair differently and more frequently & shaving your beard off so u're clean shaven daily will do the trick.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
U look normal to me but have the typical .org discord mod pheno; taking care of your diet, improving your skincare, applying minox + microneedling on your eyebrows & cutting your hair differently and more frequently & shaving your beard off so u're clean shaven daily will do the trick.
This will turn him from subhuman to subhuman
He needs surgery

• +1
Reactions: user123456
This will turn him from subhuman to subhuman
He needs surgery
Yeah, he needs surgery if he wants to improve dramatically.
But the steps I've mentioned are enough for him to not get looked at negatively, you're acting like he's deformed or something, he looks absolutely normal if you go outside once.

Surgery is recommendable though if he wants to improve his looks a good amount.

Lose weight, change haircut, moisturize your skin and thicken your lips

• +1
Reactions: Chick McFargus and PSLBurner
If I saw you in public I would think "normal looking guy" no cons no pros. You are normie. Girls staring at you is weird. I don't think they think you are hot or ugly.

Lose weight and cut your long hair.

Don't get me wrong long hair looks great but only on good looking men.

If you're around average it just makes you look dirty.

Lose weight and cut your long hair.

Don't get me wrong long hair looks great but only on good looking men.

If you're around average it just makes you look dirty.
Do you think this guy could become good looking with surgery?

Do you think this guy could become good looking with surgery?
First things that stood out to me is excessive eye assymetry, thin arched eyebrows, too much UEE and thin upper lip.

Also looks old, bad acne scarred skin and bodyfat too high.

Not worth surgerymaxxing imo, most of this can't really be fixed.

Maybe supra implants would be worthwhile but it's kind of a shit place to get an implant.

Maybe try botox to lower brow instead?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanForever
First things that stood out to me is excessive eye assymetry, thin arched eyebrows, too much UEE and thin upper lip.

Also looks old, bad acne scarred skin and bodyfat too high.

Not worth surgerymaxxing imo, most of this can't really be fixed.

Maybe supra implants would be worthwhile but it's kind of a shit place to get an implant.

Maybe try botox to lower brow instead?
How often do you see other young white guys on my looks level?

Well just white guys in general, how often do you see guys who facially look as bad as me?
Pretty often, lose weight so your face isn't bloated and you'll look average.

You look like you are raising your eyebrows, Or are your orbitals just shaped like this?, If so, you could try to minimize that aspect by growing them laterally with minox/oils, To give them a better shape, Losing weight is also important since it would make your face shape look more compact and "normal", And ofc, getting a well suited haircut, The main issue here is that you look kind of "unhealthy", If i saw you irl i would perceive you not necessarily as ugly, but rather as someone that doesnt take care of himself

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
You’re already normal looking, I don’t know where you live where people stare at you like you’re a circus freak, probably in your head, your head actually would also explain why you’re on a looksmaxxing forum and you haven’t bothered to do shit that takes less than an hour to instantly improve. Cut your hair and shave off that nasty stubble nigga!!

the only thing i can notice is eye asymetry maybe fat grafting on to fix uee on ur one eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back