What to ask to get this haircut

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
So my current hairstyle is a grown out scissor cut on sides, and top is long like a messy slickback/middle part.

I want to experiment and see how it looks with long sides/back but now it's gotten thick/heavy and the back looks rough and grown out. So what do I ask for in barbers to still have it long and flow like natural on sides and back yet make it look neat and not scruffy. Because when I ask him to neaten up back and sides, he cuts it so short.

His hair looks clean. But I wonder how the back looks. What do I ask for this hair, for the sides/back in particular

if you go to a good barber and show the picture of hair you want, hes gonna do it. If you go to a bad one he will probably fuck something up

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
if you go to a good barber and show the picture of hair you want, hes gonna do it. If you go to a bad one he will probably fuck something up
true true. Do you think I should go to like a hair salon instead of barbers, since they will know how to work with scissors and know more about hair theory

true true. Do you think I should go to like a hair salon instead of barbers, since they will know how to work with scissors and know more about hair theory
Idk, I live in a shithole and most hairdressers and barber are bad, but from what my friends told me in bigger cities women are better for long hair and men are better for short hair like the picture u showed

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03