What to buy for balding?

Matthias8272

Matthias8272

Peter Pan syndrome
Currently looking into minoxidil although there's mixed opinions on what percentage is best long term. Any products you would recommend?

Fin and RU. If you bald on that nothing will save you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 1464
Fin will save your hair and keep what you have. Minoxidil only works for MPB but not for frontal hairloss . If you're a diffuse thinner (like me) there are even less options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Matthias8272
fin/dut/save for ht

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
A rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Take Vit D, Vit K2, magnesium. Those will remove the calcium (which causes inflammation in your folicle) and then deposit it in bones.

Use Zinc and if you prefer you can use Biotin for your hair density.

Use dermaroller, colagen and red light on your hair. They will help with blood flow and the anti-inflammation process.

The main cause of baldness is Inflammation and low blood flow in your folicles. DHT is a anti-inflammatory hormone, so if you are having inflammation caused by calcification and fibrosis in there, DHT will kill your folicles very slowly as the time goes by.

• +1
Reactions: Unbound and Matthias8272
Sig Sauer 10mm with hollow point

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nastynas, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Matthias8272 and 3 others
Sig Sauer 10mm with hollow point

Nahhh not enough

My man needs to wrap this around his head and pull the trigger

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It's interesting to see all these young guys castrate themselves with dht blockers. Less competition for the rest of us. OP carefully think this decision over and make sure you are balding the first place. If you are balding at 17 then shit... you are just not meant to have hair.

• +1
Reactions: Eazybone187 and Deleted member 4887
It's interesting to see all these young guys castrate themselves with dht blockers. Less competition for the rest of us. OP carefully think this decision over and make sure you are balding the first place. If you are balding at 17 then shit... you are just not meant to have hair.
This is my hairline

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    2.3 KB · Views: 9
Was it ever any different?
Yep just checked an old photo, not receded at all. I understand hairlines mature but seems to be getting continuously worse

NYC snapback

Save for hair transplant