What to do about old pics of yourself pre looksmaxing? What if someone finds them?

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Iron
It is 100% socially unacceptable for a man to have plastic surgery and people would think you're aspie, so what do you do?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
I mewed bruh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Gayalienmax, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
just say you needed the surgery for medical reasons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Darkstrand
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, MentalistKebab, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
Depends what you get but just say weight lost/fasting or you got it for medical reasons, also late puberty like other guy said is a good one. If they have brain cells might be over though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, diggbicc, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
It is 100% socially unacceptable for a man to have plastic surgery and people would think you're aspie, so what do you do?
tbh i dont even know anyone irl so im not even gonna be called out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10536 and Zdeweilx
I have them on facebook no problem
just accept it

Honestly that should be your last concern, just lie to normies about it(late puberty/medical problems/..).
At this point I think if you manage to ascend hard, you can proud of yourself for having cheated the system/your genetics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder and bugeye
tbh i dont even know anyone irl so im not even gonna be called out
For a normie trying to ascend surgerymaxxing, loneliness is a blessing in disguise tbh, you can start a completely new life. Wish I were in your position ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Be_ConfidentBro, mewcoper and 2 others
just say you needed the surgery for medical reasons
That’s what everybody says about nose jobs. It’s so common that people meme about “medical reasons” for fixing ogre nose. Just say you broke it playing sports.

For a normie trying to ascend surgerymaxxing, loneliness is a blessing in disguise tbh, you can start a completely new life. Wish I were in your position ngl.
It has its ups and downs. I am significantly much more depressed than %90 of my peers and maybe not as productive, but the thought of being a ghost until I ascend is also uplifting.

This can be quite difficult to deal with.

I've found that as long as you don't look unnatural, then people will perhaps most often attribute this change to just 'growing up'. Cosmetic surgery or procedures that are of good-quality should often be imperceptible.

It is embarrassing when I'm with family or friends and we see pictures of me, four faces ago, as a teenager. It makes me squirm on the inside...

Everyone makes mention of how different I look, but they always seem to think it's because of my face maturing, weight loss, or even having a different haircut.

You should be fine man, a lot of people are oblivious to plastic surgery unless it's quite extreme, or replicates an unnatural proportion.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Heguldus, Norwooder and 1 other person
Grow a beard till you get jaw surgery and get eyebrow transplant when you get eye surgeries. So that you can say that " oh i always had a great jaw i just shaved it now " and " oh i got an eyebrow transplant it was thinning " . Normies are low IQ so that they'll believe.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Grow a beard till you get jaw surgery and get eyebrow transplant when you get eye surgeries. So that you can say that " oh i always had a great jaw i just shaved it now " and " oh i got an eyebrow transplant it was thinning " . Normies are low IQ so that they'll believe.
yeah that beard thing is smart tbh might have to use that when i get jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 1751
It has its ups and downs. I am significantly much more depressed than %90 of my peers and maybe not as productive, but the thought of being a ghost until I ascend is also uplifting.
How do you plan on going explaining your "ghost" past to girls in the future?

How do you plan on going explaining your "ghost" past to girls in the future?
Good question. I honestly don't know, I think I'll just say I never had many friends and was always a hermit.

At that point I'll be a Chad. Girls wouldn't give a shit about your past I think, past a certain looks level.

Good question. I honestly don't know, I think I'll just say I never had many friends and was always a hermit.

At that point I'll be a Chad. Girls wouldn't give a shit about your past I think, past a certain looks level.
Makes sense but would a girl not care even if she were your long time girlfriend? I hate long term relationships for that reason, too much scrutiny on your life

Makes sense but would a girl not care even if she were your long time girlfriend? I hate long term relationships for that reason, too much scrutiny on your life
Well photoshop exists tbh

I can always lie too tbhngl

Thankfully i have few photos of my face, maybe two or three onlt

Lucky as fuck tbh
I searched my school accounts and I'm not in single video, only hair at most, sadly i had shit pics in wedding, would contact my brother to destroy them asap

You have to kill them, just how it is. Piano wire to the throat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and Deleted member 4430
No one here looksmax.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 4430
I have hidden my old photos on FB or Insta from when I wasn't gymceling and was a skinny fag.
Women need to given the illusion that you've always been great, muscular effortlessly.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Honestly that should be your last concern, just lie to normies about it(late puberty/medical problems/..).
At this point I think if you manage to ascend hard, you can proud of yourself for having cheated the system/your genetics
Yeh If you actually ascend properly (unlikely) it won't even matter explaining it to people at that point