what to do after cheat day?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
when you have a cheat day or eat too much for few days (max days i cheated in a row was 3 which was after cutting for over 2 months) should i continue cutting like i was pre cheating, or go for a day or 2 of very low cals like 500-800 cals of just pure protein to compensate for the extra cals consumed on those days, then go back to normal cut or just go back to normal cut for most efficient leanmax

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@DalitBoss i tagged u in wrong thread lol. meant to do this one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Back to normal, consistency is always key and a few days off from your programming won't lead to much harm
do you know if there is a limit to how much fat can be lost?
as in, does the body have a limit to how much energy it can take from fat stores, to the point where any larger deficit would be counter productive?

• Hmm...
do you know if there is a limit to how much far can be lost?
as in, does the body have a limit to how much energy it can take from fat stores, to the point where any larger deficit would be counter productive?
I think that's more dependent on your nutrition. If you are starving yourself obviously it's gonna lead to detrimental effects. Maybe as a rule just make sure you deficit is at 500 calories ish or lower.

High protein is key too, protein produces thermic effect so the same amount of calories burn faster

• +1
High protein is key too, protein produces thermic effect so the same amount of calories burn faster
so eating 1000cals of protein and 1000 of fats or carbs, the 1000 cals would actually lead to a larger deficit than the carbs or fat?

• +1
so eating 1000cals of protein and 1000 of fats or carbs, the 1000 cals would actually lead to a larger deficit than the carbs or fat?
Theoretically yeah, + you'd be in ketosis

But best to just keep protein high and not worry about ketosis or whatever. When in doubt, just eat meat.

• +1