Other then surgery is therr any hope?

• +1
Reactions: timid and cryptt
No bhai not much you can do maybe fraud it with makeup get implants or fillers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: timid, maxxmclooks and Timmy
Orbital decompression? What abt that?
Never looked into it just lost hope and trying to fraud it with aegyo sals and glasses

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: timid and Timmy
Or maybe bonesmash

Attachments

• 4099029-6b46c6e4184e33385344b9c7b274f7b1.mov
    3.1 MB
I also got a major hollow undereyes failo bhai it's suifuel

This is like ur 5th thread about shallow eyes. Honestly it doesn't even matter much if ur a prettyboy and have long eyelashes and stuff it can look cute. Show ur full face. Shallow eyes can look like shit on some people but decent on others

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666 and Timmy
Nigga i wear glasses rhey make me look worse anyway. Damn its not even abt genetic at this point bc my dad and mom dont have this nor does anybody in my family except this generation faggots bc we didnt eat properly as kids…

This is like ur 5th thread about shallow eyes. Honestly it doesn't even matter much if ur a prettyboy and have long eyelashes and stuff it can look cute. Show ur full face
it makes me look tired asf bhai

Nigga i wear glasses rhey make me look worse anyway. Damn its not even abt genetic at this point bc my dad and mom dont have this nor does anybody in my family except this generation faggots bc we didnt eat properly as kids…
Do you have a really compact midface

My eyes are lowkey shallow too but i think it mostly stems from my orbital vector, my supras are very decent i think. But yeah can't analyze shit about your face unless u send it

This is like ur 5th thread about shallow eyes. Honestly it doesn't even matter much if ur a prettyboy and have long eyelashes and stuff it can look cute. Show ur full face. Shallow eyes can look like shit on some people but decent on others
I made this thread again bc when I was training I was looking at my face debloated which looked good but my eyes were so goddamn bulgy I wanted to vomit. Lashes and brows help but I wanna find a way to fix the deep setness.

I made this thread again bc when I was training I was looking at my face debloated which looked good but my eyes were so goddamn bulgy I wanted to vomit. Lashes and brows help but I wanna find a way to fix the deep setness.
Bro i need pics though. Do you have RAMI MALEK BULGING EYES? or are they slightly bulgy. Like i need pics to give you any advice at all

• WTF
Reactions: Timmy
Should I just max the fuck out of my eyebrows and lashes, is thst the only thing I can do
Is it like this nigga?

Attachments

• 642x631_Slide_2_Sunken_Eyes.jpg
    642x631_Slide_2_Sunken_Eyes.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
grind and hustle for surgery

Still fraudable be a good faggot and makeup max
Only makeup im ever considering: waterline pencil to fraud lateral canthus and the eyelid thing to make ur eye color brighter, and bb cream. nothing else

Only makeup im ever considering: waterline pencil to fraud lateral canthus and the eyelid thing to make ur eye color brighter, and bb cream. nothing else
better than nothing

Attachments

• 4099106_1714335319921.png
    4099106_1714335319921.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Do you seriously think about getting Orbital decompression, a surgery which removes the walls from the eye socket in order to not have slight eye bags. Retard

Do you seriously think about getting Orbital decompression, a surgery which removes the walls from the eye socket in order to not have slight eye bags. Retard
Eye bags? I want eye deepness bc my eyes are bulging outta the socket

Eye bags? I want eye deepness bc my eyes are bulging outta the socket
Oh sorry I thought you meant about eye bags. OBO is a big surgery still, do whatever you want

I also got a major hollow undereyes failo bhai it's suifuel
very easy to fix with fillers

i got fillers for hollow eyes a week ago, paid 350€ (northern europe), and imo was massive W, practically no bags under eyes, no folds and no dark circles

• +1
Reactions: cryptt
Use vivrator to create bone

• Hmm...
very easy to fix with fillers

i got fillers for hollow eyes a week ago, paid 350€ (northern europe), and imo was massive W, practically no bags under eyes, no folds and no dark circles
Niggas here say it migrates and cause bone loss or sumn so I didn't look into it

Niggas here say it migrates and cause bone loss or sumn so I didn't look into it
yeah ive heard about migration but dc really, never heard about boneloss tho

• +1
Orbital decompression works or you can get brow ridge implants for deeper set look

Mark solution - tick mark

• +1