what to do if ur socially inept ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
i sit by myself in history class and feel lonely and im socially inept. what do i do ?

my family has always all had mental illnesses as it runs in the family

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Deleted member 20370, nevermind2 and 3 others
Enjoy the peace. Being around normies makes you wanna commit suicide, talking from experience.

Having to fake laugh, talk about gossip, etc, all makes me wanna rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42240, Deleted member 28939, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
Enjoy the peace. Being around normies makes you wanna commit suicide, talking from experience.

u explained me in a nutshell lol. It's worse when u dont understand why the teacher is laughing at the students making a joke or trying to be jestermaxxed and ur like with a confused face on whats so funny.

do u have the same problem where when they talk about games or what level r u in this game and u wanna die ?

u explained me in a nutshell lol. It's worse when u dont understand why the teacher is laughing at the students making a joke or trying to be jestermaxxed and ur like with a confused face on whats so funny.

do u have the same problem where when they talk about games or what level r u in this game and u wanna die ?
Definitely, the normies constantly trying to be funny to fill their pointless existence.

Well I'm not really around nerds, but comparable things, definitely.

What is Socialy inept?you mean sub 5 and subhuman? You need a better face.

Definitely, the normies constantly trying to be funny to fill their pointless existence.

Well I'm not really around nerds, but comparable things, definitely.
not just games but also like vapes and shit. everyday is like the same lesson with them discussing their vape flavours and trying it each other vapes and it so obvious they try to talk about something for a long time but it just ends in small talk which i despite the most cuz it makes me feel very weird.

also its cringe when some of these people try act gangster/tough when their the size of a twig. teachers are most cringe because they try to be funny and also sports is always talked about but it ends with small talk too....

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
What is Socialy inept?you mean sub 5 and subhuman? You need a better face.
u dont need to be normie to be considered something valuable/wanted by other humans. if they want something from u they will befriend u in any way its just human nature

i sit by myself in history class and feel lonely and im socially inept. what do i do ?

my family has always all had mental illnesses as it runs in the family
No idea but I had the same problem before i dropped out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
im a reject so i just dont bother with it. NEET for 8 years thank god my parents let me ldar

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2
im a reject so i just dont bother with it. NEET for 8 years thank god my parents let me ldar
what are usually the common causes for being socially rejected or being a outcast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
just be GL then you'll be interesting and mysterious

No idea but I had the same problem before i dropped out.
well originally there was someone who was sitting next to me but he moved with his friend to sit in the back so everyones got a buddy to sit with besides me but ever since then its been peaceful/more room and less fake to put up with (not cope its a day and night difference)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
well originally there was someone who was sitting next to me but he moved with his friend to sit in the back so everyones got a buddy to sit with besides me but ever since then its been peaceful/more room and less fake to put up with (not cope its a day and night difference)
How old are you?

u dont need to be normie to be considered something valuable/wanted by other humans. if they want something from u they will befriend u in any way its just human nature
Yeah, humans are valued by their power and status beccause they live with others and by interacting with others, they somehow show their value amonth themselves. Rich people gather together, people with similar values become friends etc... and if you lack the requirements you are out . And by being in contact with others, you will be associated with that group or person so when you are subhuman, nobody wants to destroy their social value and their precieved worth by being with a ugly guy.
In fact nobody NEEDS your friendship if you are subhuman( because of their social values and simply they are disgusted by shit genes) that's why all inept people are subhuman.

just be GL then you'll be interesting and mysterious
for girls yes but guys dont give af if u got chad face its all about muh respect etc. all this NT/normie coping bluepilled shit

You go and talk to the other colleagues:
"Soooo......History, huh.....? How about that? What's your favorite historical event, fellow scholars?".
group-people-talking-hallway-portrait-happy-45821181.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Deleted member 28896
Yeah, humans are valued by their power and status beccause they live with others and by interacting with others, they somehow show their value amonth themselves. Rich people gather together, people with similar values become friends etc... and if you lack the requirements you are out . And by being in contact with others, you will be associated with that group or person so when you are subhuman, nobody wants to destroy their social value and their precieved worth by being with a ugly guy.
In fact nobody NEEDS your friendship if you are subhuman( because of their social values and simply they are disgusted by shit genes) that's why all inept people are subhuman.
im a MTN but i hang out with sub5's because they are relatable but does that affect my social value/social status ?

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
You go and talk to the other colleagues:
"Soooo......History, huh.....? How about that? What's your favorite historical event, fellow scholars?".
group-people-talking-hallway-portrait-happy-45821181.jpg
could never say that without puking its not in my mind to say that or i will go insane.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
im a MTN but i hang out with sub5's because they are relatable but does that affect my social value/social status ?
do you mind posting you face like if youre asian it shouldnt matter too much anyway since you can claim its not you but another asian who looks like you

do you mind posting you face like if youre asian it shouldnt matter too much anyway since you can claim its not you but another asian who looks like you
i posted so many times on this site but i can do one in pm if u want

• Love it
Reactions: chadcel;
You are overrating yourself then,
Your value is shit overal when you hang our with sub 5 people. You are either ugly or poor.

It really hits you when you read constant Im x turning x in z months
I am only 19, been lurking since 17, but I thought I would be one of the younger ones. I guess a bunch of younger people found this forum from tiktok and Hamza.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
I am only 19, been lurking since 17, but I thought I would be one of the younger ones. I guess a bunch of younger people found this forum from tiktok and Hamza.
Lookism

Im 20 and thought Id be young here too because I thought it would mostly be PUA dudes who are trying to look better but it looks like everyone is a bit younger than I expected. I discovered this a bit ago but I've been blackpilled for a while by real life lmao and YT videos from years ago so Im not that foreign to this kind of content despite discovering the site recently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I feel you Its somewhat okay 1on1 but in understsnding group dynamics socially is where I completely fail and did so for all my life. I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THEY DO. Sometime with normie I don't try to be funny but I'm make people laugh I'm too not NT to understand. I also never know when is a good time to speak. Or sometime they do like something weird but for them it's funny and a silly joke or game or STH and I don't understand and dont take part and just observe wtf this is then they say "you must think we are weird" or something and feel outsider but it's true ngl.
This is why I avoid interacting with groups of people at all costs. Even when drunk I can become NT in one on one convo but already 3 people is hard and with 4 it's impossible for my brain even when drunk to stupidity.

there is literally nothing you can do unless you abuse alcohol or phenibut 24/7.

over before it began

I feel you Its somewhat okay 1on1 but in understsnding group dynamics socially is where I completely fail and did so for all my life. I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THEY DO. Sometime with normie I don't try to be funny but I'm make people laugh I'm too not NT to understand. I also never know when is a good time to speak. Or sometime they do like something weird but for them it's funny and a silly joke or game or STH and I don't understand and dont take part and just observe wtf this is then they say "you must think we are weird" or something and feel outsider but it's true ngl.
This is why I avoid interacting with groups of people at all costs. Even when drunk I can become NT in one on one convo but already 3 people is hard and with 4 it's impossible for my brain even when drunk to stupidity.
this is me and also easier to be dispresected in group situations

not true. you're not special, you're just wallowing in your own misery. i was like that too and i know what it's like. you will definitely find people that you'll enjoy being around and they will make life worth living, it's a choice of just growing up or choosing to live a boring life like you currently are. my condolences.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Just practice... people act like human beings haven't evolved for millions of years to hone social interaction in order to survive. It is literally a core tenant of who we all are. Once you start seeing it as a downhill struggle, you will start to improve.

You just described my mentalceldom perfectly

You have to go out and embarrass yourself until you learn correct behaviour

Honestly, i'd rather be by myself than being one of these fcking npc, everytime i'm in the train or something and i hear them talk i wanna jump out the window.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939