WHAT TO DO IF YOU GET GHOSTED TEXTING? CAN SOMEONE KNOWLEDGEABLE ENOUGH TO HELP ME OUT

Kroker

Kroker

Unfazed
Basically title.

She ghosted yesterday 2 PM, no sign of life till now.

Should I double text?

I literally just gonna ask her what did I do wrong? Sounds low T right? But at the same time I really wanna know what wrong I did just so I evade it next time with a different foid

I'm depressed since yesterday...

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and PlayersGetPlayed
just go on with your life. if she responds she responds, if she doesn't then she doesn't. it really does not matter kroker

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, Kroker and PlayersGetPlayed
send pic of a ghost

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1
I don't know, I'm autistic and would end up insulting
Be patient. If you really want to lower your dignity, contact her again. Wait a little longer, though.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
just go on with your life. if she responds she responds, if she doesn't then she doesn't. it really does not matter kroker
How it doesn't matter when you're unwanted by the other sex? Just go gay atp dad
I don't know, I'm autistic and would end up insulting
Be patient. If you really want to lower your dignity, contact her again. Wait a little longer, though.
Jfl same tendencies, go ER in her chat.
Dignity is at all times low if you feel unwanted by the other sex.
I don't really think she's gonna respond again, if they're not obsessed with you since the first moments of interaction then it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Jfl same tendencies, go ER in her chat.
Dignity is at all times low if you feel unwanted by the other sex.
I don't really think she's gonna respond again, if they're not obsessed with you since the first moments of interaction then it's over
I did something similar last June, because I was in a very bad psycho-physical condition. In fact the result was very bad, despite a slight opening from her, I had no patience and in the end I insulted her. Jfl.
It doesn't help that I "looked" like a serial killer, as I don't have ig or relevant social networks.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Basically title.

She ghosted yesterday 2 PM, no sign of life till now.

Should I double text?

I literally just gonna ask her what did I do wrong? Sounds low T right? But at the same time I really wanna know what wrong I did just so I evade it next time with a different foid

I'm depressed since yesterday...
Never double text

You’ll just fuel her ego

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, Kroker and dad
How it doesn't matter when you're unwanted by the other sex? Just go gay atp dad
it doesn't matter since if you start double texting you are just making things worse. you can't help the situation by taking action towards her in any way, get better in life

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1 and Kroker
I did something similar last June, because I was in a very bad psycho-physical condition. In fact the result was very bad, despite a slight opening from her, I had no patience and in the end I insulted her. Jfl.
It doesn't help that I "looked" like a serial killer, as I don't have ig or relevant social networks.
Holyshit jfl I also don't have ig, shittok or these zoomer apps.

What r u lacking tho?
Never double text

You’ll just fuel her ego
Let it go right? But I wanna know what's wrong that I'm doing inadvertently
it doesn't matter since if you start double texting you are just making things worse. you can't help the situation by taking action towards her in any way, get better in life
I'm not double texting her for the sole purpose of getting her, I just wanna know what wrong I'm doing with foids that puts them off

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Holyshit jfl I also don't have ig, shittok or these zoomer apps.

What r u lacking tho?
Well, in the past some people have repeatedly told me that I don't know how to behave (I could but it's tiring, I don't easily compromise socially and I communicate differently, high tone and tendency to eccentricity, especially non-verbally). This is also partly reflected in the writing.

I have many examples of variations in treatment due to how long a person has known me.

Last edited:
Bruh a 34yo could come up with something more fruitful rather failed funny attempt

4d35c8116b169b329debcd8ae7cda552_original.png

Let it go right? But I wanna know what's wrong that I'm doing inadvertently
You’re probably doing nothing wrong if you have to question it she most likely just found someone better

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back