What to do if you have to study and have 0 motivation

the_german2003

the_german2003

Professional Mentalcel
Micro_Thread incoming:

Stand up, shut off your pc and mobile and start cleaning your room. Do not listen to music or jack off... If you are not relaxed and concentrated afterwards grab a book and read it. When you finally feel more relaxed, think about your goals (for today and the future) , and write them down and then start working.

This technique I explained really works, and is like a "warm-up" for your motivation and concentration. Yes it takes some time but gets you in the right mood.:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 1934, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
This doesn’t work I’ve tried something like this before

at uni i could easily study in my room even with computers etc lying around.

although thats only cause i had literally nothing else to do and no one to talk to.

• JFL
Reactions: janoycresva
Inject modafinil

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
All you need is discipline tbh, if you want the results then you need the work

before school got cancelled and exams got cancelled I was waking up at 5am on the weekends and already had done 5 hours of studying before most other students had even woken up then I got on with the rest of my day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Rude
Stand up, shut off your pc and mobile and start cleaning your room. Do not listen to music or jack off... If you are not relaxed and concentrated afterwards grab a book and read it. When you finally feel more relaxed, think about your goals (for today and the future) , and write them down and then start working.