What to do now regarding oneitis?

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
I really need to stop

Screen Shot 2019 12 22 at 111616 AM
Screen Shot 2019 12 22 at 111622 AM
Screen Shot 2019 12 22 at 111631 AM

This is just a convo I had with her friend the letter messenger 30 minutes ago

I asked him to tell her I wanted to talk to her and apologize one last time and he told me she said no, I then asked how much times she made fun of me and called me disgusting/creepy and u can look what he said she told him above... 😓 😓 😓 💔 💔 💔

I asked my other friend Mateo to message her and he told me she blocked him (this is the same kid that messaged her about the 1k for kissing thing)
Screen Shot 2019 12 22 at 112019 AM

Now Bryan Is threatening me on phone that if I don't send him 200 bucks to his PayPal he's gonna send her the cum tribute pics
Screen Shot 2019 12 21 at 112217 PM

-----------
Theres literally nothing I can do now

If I message her or make any advances, she will block me too and tell

If Bryan messages her the cum tribute pics, pics of me I took of her in school, pics of me saying I wanted to make kids with her, pics of me saying I wanted to rub her boobs or anything....
considering how bad she reacted to just the pillow picture and that she told her parents,

theres a +90% chance I would get expelled, have something go on my record, or go to jail or get a restraining order
and
theres a very high chance I will never fall for someone in my life again as I did for her, all the snapchat messages I sent to Jon and Bryan (they told me they would keep secrets and Jon did but not Bryan) were out of the bliss feeling :heart: I got from thinking about her and stuff and I never wanted to make her feel uncomfortable

this was a complete failure,

not only will I know now I wont have her love :trepidation:💔😓, but theres a high likelihood she will be the one to ruin my future by getting the school or police involved

what do I do now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, FatmanO, BigChinHispanic and 2 others
First reply

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, prgfromnl and Short Ugly and Brown
Bryan is a bigger bitch than OP

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Aero, FatmanO and 9 others
I really need to stop

View attachment 201071View attachment 201072View attachment 201073

I asked him to tell her I wanted to talk to her and apologize one last time and he told me she said no, I then asked how much times she made fun of me and called me disgusting/creepy and u can look what he said she told him above... 😓 😓 😓 💔 💔 💔

I asked my other friend Mateo to message her and he told me she blocked him (this is the same kid that messaged her about the 1k for kissing thing)
View attachment 201088

Now Bryan Is threatening me on phone that if I don't send him 200 bucks to his PayPal he's gonna send her the cum tribute pics
View attachment 201092

-----------

If Bryan messages her the cum tribute pics, pics of me I took of her in school, pics of me saying I wanted to make kids with her, pics of me saying I wanted to rub her boobs or anything....
considering how bad she reacted to just the pillow picture and that she told her parents,

theres a +90% chance I would get expelled, have something go on my record, or go to jail or get a restraining order
and
theres a very high chance I will never fall for someone in my life again as I did for her, all the snapchat messages I sent to Jon and Bryan (they told me they would keep secrets and Jon did but not Bryan) were out of the bliss feeling :heart: I got from thinking about her and stuff and I never wanted to make her feel uncomfortable

not only will I know now I wont have her love :trepidation:💔😓, but theres a high likelihood she will be the one to ruin my future by getting the school or police involved

what do I do now?
NEVER GIVE in to blackmail. Tell Bryan that you'll give him the cash in person.

Meet up with him, trash that dude's bitch ass and piss on him no joke 😈

That's the only reasonable move left at this point

Maybe upload the video too if you want to show everyone what a bitch Bryan is :love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 2846, Over and 4 others
popcorn

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Tbh if I was her, id ruin your life. You’re an annoying creep.

you need to forget about her, DONT send Bryan the money either. Doing so gives him power over you and makes sure that you’re his bitch

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 2426, FatmanO and 6 others
Tbh if I was her, id ruin your life. You’re an annoying creep.

you need to forget about her, DONT send Bryan the money either. Doing so gives him power over you and makes sure that you’re his bitch
well if I don't do anything knowing that fuck he would literally send her everything

one of my friends took pictures of another kid he disliked in the class and got suspended for 3 days

imagine what would happen to me if she got the cum tribute pics + pictures I took of her hair + pictures of me saying I wanted to procreate with her (NOT RAPE) I said like I wanted to marry her etc + pics of me saying I wanted her boobs in my face

what can I do now?

as for coping I can buy like a bra from the store and get creative with the making out to pictures thing AND KEEP IT TO MYSELF cuz thats the best thing I've found to work to be honest

Just don't give Bryan any money or anything of that sort. Do not reward assholes for being assholes. Also there's no guarantee he won't either ask for more money or send her the pics anyway, he has full power of whatever happens to those picture because you sent them to him.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 1100
DO NOT GIVE BRYAN ANY MONEY

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Deleted member 1100, DoctorPMA and 1 other person
Just don't give Bryan any money or anything of that sort. Do not reward assholes for being assholes. Also there's no guarantee he won't either ask for more money or send her the pics anyway, he has full power of whatever happens to those picture because you sent them to him.
yes but if he sends them to her I'm completely, completely ruined. my track record will be done

like I said he doesn't only have the cum tribute pics but also....
imagine what would happen to me if she got the cum tribute pics + pictures I took of her hair + pictures of me saying I wanted to procreate with her (NOT RAPE) I said like I wanted to marry her etc + pics of me saying I wanted her boobs in my face

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass and DoctorPMA
He doesn't have any evidence these are your cum pics right? You could just say they framed you...

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
He doesn't have any evidence these are your cum pics right? You could just say they framed you...
he does... on snapchat it always says ur name in the corner when u send a snap and I'm the only guy she knows with the name nate 😓 💔 :trepidation:
also as for the pictures I took of her I sit right behind her so theres no way I can say it wasn't me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Feanor, Golden Glass and Deleted member 3328
I'm Bryan

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Mateusz74 and Golden Glass
Jesus fucking Christ

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 2846 and Short Ugly and Brown
yes but if he sends them to her I'm completely, completely ruined. my track record will be done

like I said he doesn't only have the cum tribute pics but also....
So one idea would be, you'd ask one of your friends (not bryan obviously cause that guy is not your friend) for a real favor; he tells your oneitis everything about all that stuff Bryan has against you and begs her not to tell anyone about it (that includes her parents) and maybe even tells her about Bryan threatening you. If you're lucky she'll pity you.
Another idea would be to make up an excuse and simply tell Bryan that you have no money at all. The effectiveness of this strategy depends on Bryan, so you have to make the judgement.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
U just lost bro privileges boi

But anyway boi

we gave u 3747584 good advices and u didn’t follow a single one so y keep tellin ur sorry bitch ass what to do

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Mateusz74, Zygos4Life and 7 others
Are this point this has to be a larp

So one idea would be, you'd ask one of your friends (not bryan obviously cause that guy is not your friend) for a real favor; he tells your oneitis everything about all that stuff Bryan has against you and begs her not to tell anyone about it (that includes her parents) and maybe even tells her about Bryan threatening you. If you're lucky she'll pity you.
Another idea would be to make up an excuse and simply tell Bryan that you have no money at all. The effectiveness of this strategy depends on Bryan, so you have to make the judgement.
she already told her parents about it and she told her friends cuz ppl at school followed me after class and made jokes about kissing pillow etc

if u check back my old posts this week thats why I asked who pm'd her from here but now I know it was Bryan

she already told her parents about it and she told her friends cuz ppl at school followed me after class and made jokes about kissing pillow etc

if u check back my old posts this week thats why I asked who pm'd her from here but now I know it was Bryan
MAMA FOUND THE CUMSTAIN PICS
Ngl try to fuck her mom and record it that way you'll ransom her tbh ngl would be chad move tbh

i'm obviously not talking about the kissing pillow dude. i'm advising you to prevent further damage

I really need to stop

View attachment 201071View attachment 201072View attachment 201073

View attachment 201088

View attachment 201092

-----------

and

what do I do now?
sue bryan for blackmailing and dox his information op

i always jfl when you type cum tribute pics

• JFL
Beat bryan up and show that ogre bitch that you're no simp.

Have an attitude and stop being a passive cuck around her (which no doubt you are) after that i'm 99% sure you will fuck her. and then you will realise that she's nothing special and you were a moron for obsessing over her all this time.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3902
well if I don't do anything knowing that fuck he would literally send her everything

one of my friends took pictures of another kid he disliked in the class and got suspended for 3 days

what can I do now?

as for coping I can buy like a bra from the store and get creative with the making out to pictures thing AND KEEP IT TO MYSELF cuz thats the best thing I've found to work to be honest
Beat bryans ass, i would have already jumped bryan if i wete you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
@Roping Subhuman @auboutduprecipice @sgt_iron @AutisticBeaner

Bryan found these threads just now

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Be_ConfidentBro, Zygos4Life and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and chadpreetinthemaking
everyone tag a mod and tell them to delete all my threads

• JFL
Yo Bryan bitch ass nigga show her the pics and I swear I’m gonn let some homeboy niggas pull up ur house and shot you

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Over
Bryan just messaged me saying he has them

Bryan, you are a faggot if you are reading this

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
@Roping Subhuman @auboutduprecipice @sgt_iron @AutisticBeaner

Bryan found these threads just now

JFL. so what?

Hey bryan if you're reading this. suck My Mog you snitch cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and prgfromnl
ta
Yo Bryan bitch ass nigga show her the pics and I swear I’m gonn let some homeboy niggas pull up ur house and shot you
tag a mod

@Lorsss bryan has the threads

delete all my threads before he shows her

79DCA80F F41B 4489 A386 FD2C8B9C6252
i swear to god nigga u will feel sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 2426, Golden Glass and 3 others
But at the same time, all of this still feels like a larp ngl.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Hey bryan, if youre reading this stop what youre doong, im in orange county rn and i would happily beat your ass you recessed panfaced subhuman

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Be_ConfidentBro, Mateusz74 and 4 others
Seems way too far fetched to be real.

@Lorsss @BigBiceps
They don't mass delete threads though it's over bro
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

IF SHEE FOUND OUT I POSTED HER FACE ON INCEL FORUSM HER 6foot4 DAD WOULD STRANGLE ME

HELP HELP DO SOMETHIGN OMG

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, IndianJock and Golden Glass
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

IF SHEE FOUND OUT I POSTED HER FACE ON INCEL FORUSM HER 6foot4 DAD WOULD STRANGLE ME

Calm down.

Message bryan and tell him to shut it or else. take a bit control man stop being a bitch.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

Gimme this niggas snap or number I got some niggas abroad and they could „help u out „

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Be_ConfidentBro, AutisticBeaner and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
here I'm gonna make another thread about this

I mean you really sent your cum tribute to two dudes?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I still don't believe this.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Be_ConfidentBro, IndianJock and 3 others