what to do to be above avg?

Deleted member 7506

Deleted member 7506

idk
i am pretty normie,in good lighting i can be above avg bc of my hollow cheeks,but what can i do to look above avg all the time,gymmaxing and what else??

Reroll life and pray to gandy

• WTF
Reactions: ElySioNs
you have the gymmaxxing how about your style, hair, and what you wear? looking put together can help set you apart that much more from the rest that look similar to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*., Deleted member 7506 and Ronnie Kray
2 mm stubble beard if you can grow it. If eyelashes aren't thick throw beard dye on them for a fuller appearance. Widen lips if they aren't wide enough.

Just fart

• WTF
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ElySioNs, coolguy1 and takeinmyBBCel
just be white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506
Hard to say without pics but assuming you are at least 4/10 or 5/10 and have a decent base to build off then...

1) gymmaxx, this will help you a lot and most foids are somewhat attracted to if not muscular at least well toned bodies, this will also mean you can fit better in clothes such as jackets, tight t-shirts etc. You can take roids to get to the next level but first start of natty and go from there.

2) Skincare routine, buy lots of good products like retin-a which help make your skin nice and glowy. I would advise you get them during black friday, you can get amazing discounts on lots of skin care products which last a long time.

3) Learn good posture. This doesn't even cost anything, and its well known that bad posture can make even good looking people look like subhumans to women. You don't wanna be walking around like a hunchback, you need good posture to project good genes and dark triad mogger energy.

4) Try out fillers, these are cheaper than surgery and can last a good few months. If you get jaw, chin, cheekbone fillers and you see a massive improvement, then it will help you decide what surgeries to get later down the line and this is the final step to truly ascend to the next tier.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7506 and Tyronecell
Gotta dumpmaxx

how the fuck can we give advice ?

u didnt put any pictures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506 and Tyronecell
you have the gymmaxxing how about your style, hair, and what you wear? looking put together can help set you apart that much more from the rest that look similar to you
My haircut is good,but my hair quality kinda sucks,i don't know what to do,i use shampoo 3* week and shower with warm water,and about My style its pretty normie,i don't know what style to use,i have been thinking about it

Hard to say without pics but assuming you are at least 4/10 or 5/10 and have a decent base to build off then...

1) gymmaxx, this will help you a lot and most foids are somewhat attracted to if not muscular at least well toned bodies, this will also mean you can fit better in clothes such as jackets, tight t-shirts etc. You can take roids to get to the next level but first start of natty and go from there.

2) Skincare routine, buy lots of good products like retin-a which help make your skin nice and glowy. I would advise you get them during black friday, you can get amazing discounts on lots of skin care products which last a long time.

3) Learn good posture. This doesn't even cost anything, and its well known that bad posture can make even good looking people look like subhumans to women. You don't wanna be walking around like a hunchback, you need good posture to project good genes and dark triad mogger energy.

4) Try out fillers, these are cheaper than surgery and can last a good few months. If you get jaw, chin, cheekbone fillers and you see a massive improvement, then it will help you decide what surgeries to get later down the line and this is the final step to truly ascend to the next tier.
thankss,i just started with retin a and i am gymmaxing and neckmaxxing,my posture sucks recently,i have to fix that again,i hope all that ascends me