What to do when foid

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

I miss her
says she’s in love and wants to marry you after only knowing each other for a week? She says she doesn’t do hookups but im just using her for sex and she thinks i want to date her:forcedsmile:she knows i hang out with other foids and idk how

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
shes love bombing u

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and AlbinoMaxxer
shes love bombing u
Elab? That’s what my ex did to me then she left me cold heartedly, should i assume the outcome will be the same?

• +1
Reactions: sbm123
Elab? That’s what my ex did to me then she left me cold heartedly, should i assume the outcome will be the same?
these whores know exactly what they are doing
she will shower you with love and compliments and feed you fake promises and say all this shit how she will never leave u and loves you more than anything etc early into a relationship then once the attention u give her isn't enough anymore or she gets bored she will completely switch and act like a different person and leave u eventually
everyone has experienced this even you like you said with ur ex so yes the outcome will 99% be the same
don't get too attached to her

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, AlbinoMaxxer and ICXCLuvr
tell her your ginger as a final resort, if that doesn't work your fucked

she will shower you with love and compliments and feed you fake promises and say all this shit how she will never leave u and loves you more than anything etc early into a relationship then once the attention u give her isn't enough anymore or she gets bored she will completely switch and act like a different person and leave u eventually
everyone has experienced this even you like you said with ur ex so yes the outcome will 99% be the same
I mog her pretty hard though thats the thing, shes mtb im around htn. Should i just treat her like shit? Ignore her for days and only hangout for sex? Its what ive been doing and she asks me to come over multiple times a day

love bombing bro. 🤦🏾🤣

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I mog her pretty hard though thats the thing, shes mtb im around htn. Should i just treat her like shit? Ignore her for days and only hangout for sex? Its what ive been doing and she asks me to come over multiple times a day
this exactly the same situation as me and this has happened to me even with girls i look significantly better than
you have to understand women have unlimited smv she can replace you in a second with guys who will drown her in attention it doesn't matter if you mog her
Since you said you only want her for sex my advice would be to just play along with it and act like you love her and whatever so you get to fuck her and when ur done with her its up to you u can leave her or stick around until she leaves you

• +1
this exactly the same situation as me and this has happened to me even with girls i look significantly better than
you have to understand women have unlimited smv she can replace you in a second with guys who will drown her in attention it doesn't matter if you mog her
Since you said you only want her for sex my advice would be to just play along with it and act like you love her and whatever so you get to fuck her and when ur done with her its up to you u can leave her or stick around until she leaves you
Good advice bhai, thanks

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
sorry bro idk what to do im in the same boat if not worse
Fuark i need some advice, probably going to start treating her like shit so she craves me more

• So Sad
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Fuark i need some advice, probably going to start treating her like shit so she craves me more
this shit only works when ur chad or if they have some sort of fetish jfl
if you are htn and treat her like shit she will find another htn who actually shows interest in her

• +1
this shit only works when ur chad or if they have some sort of fetish jfl
if you are htn and treat her like shit she will find another htn who actually shows interest in her
Fuark so what to do:feelswat:

That sounds like a textbook borderline personality disorder. And indeed they lure you with lovebombing but then you get knife in your back because she had a dream you heated on her.
You will eventually get into "splitting" phase, where she will make you seem the most awful/pathetic/evil human in existance while you are literally be having the same way. Your life will be walking on eggshells and sometimes on minefield. The worst outcome is having kids with her, as they can inherit her disorder or will be wrecked witnessing it anyway.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: axttt_ and AlbinoMaxxer
That sounds like a textbook borderline personality disorder. And indeed they lure you with lovebombing but then you get knife in your back because she had a dream you heated on her.
Hated or heated? Can tbis be the case even if i mog her hard?

Just give her your shit and sign over everything you own and she'll be happy with that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and AlbinoMaxxer
tbf the girl who i spoke to who did this had bpd jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and AlbinoMaxxer
says she’s in love and wants to marry you after only knowing each other for a week? She says she doesn’t do hookups but im just using her for sex and she thinks i want to date her:forcedsmile:she knows i hang out with other foids and idk how
crasy ass bitch. u know its even worse when she says it after one day. it means either shes low inhib and says whatever and doesnt care if its true OR shes crazy as fuck (most likely both)

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and AlbinoMaxxer
Just give her your shit and sign over everything you own and she'll be happy with that
You sound like u experienced such things:lul:
tbf the girl who i spoke to who did this had bpd jfl
what foid doesnt tbh
crasy ass bitch. u know its even worse when she says it after one day. it means either shes low inhib and says whatever and doesnt care if its true OR shes crazy as fuck (most likely both)
yes shes very serious about, she wants to marry me shes fucking insane

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: axttt_, BigJimsWornOutTires and isis_Bleach
Blow her house up

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰ and AlbinoMaxxer
You sound like u experienced such things:lul:

what foid doesnt tbh

yes shes very serious about, she wants to marry me shes fucking insane
E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Trust me. If you don't, she'll take your motherfucking soul in the end.

Hated or heated? Can tbis be the case even if i mog her hard?
I meant cheated. And while you may think it's good "she is jelous so she loves me", actually it's because she desperately needs to feel control and the biggest fear of bpd is being abadoned, it's like an early childhood fear that parents went away and left you alone forever, very illogocal and intense and tearing them apart. They would rather leave you first.
Catching bpd girls and abusing their lovebombing is a working way for ltn nerds to get laid but don't be fooled.