What to do when getting disrespected by normies?

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Iron
What do you do when a normie start yapping at you and start yelling and being obnoxious or just insulting you for no reason?

I have had this happen alot and i every sinlge time it ends up in a fight.

Literaly it had come to the point to where when a random stranger strikes a convo with me i will think he is trying to start shit with me.

i keep on getting disprespected by normies and it’s making my life even more miserable being a sexless incel.

what do you do in these situations?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, ElTruecel, Sprinkles and 3 others
stop being a pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hermiza, Funnyunenjoyer1, greywind and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Gaygymmaxx, cookie-dough and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles, HighTierSubhuman, nathan and 1 other person
become a hERo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024, nathan and cookie-dough
What do you do when a normie start yapping at you and start yelling and being obnoxious or just insulting you for no reason?

I have had this happen alot and i every sinlge time it ends up in a fight.

Literaly it had come to the point to where when a random stranger strikes a convo with me i will think he is trying to start shit with me.

i keep on getting disprespected by normies and it’s making my life even more miserable being a sexless incel.

what do you do in these situations?
You have been treated like a bitch so now you act like a bitch and expect to be treated as such

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
U must have cuck pheno 😹😹😹

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and nathan
You have been treated like a bitch so now you act like a bitch and expect to be treated as such

I dont even act docile i always say something back it’s just that normies feel like they can act disrespectful towards me snd they act like victims after i say something back.
U must have cuck pheno 😹😹😹
Its over

Pass me the rope

• So Sad
Reactions: watah and twojei
I dont even act docile i always say something back it’s just that normies feel like they can act disrespectful towards me snd they act like victims after i say something back.

Its over

Pass me the rope
Do you laugh when you say it? Avoid eye contact?

• +1
Non nt trait

• +1
Do you laugh when you say it? Avoid eye contact?
I don’t even think it’s like a thing where i look like a low t cuck who won’t do anything back it’s more like they see me as a threat and can’t stand me kinda the same way when a foid sees a balding fat 5’5 guy standing beside a child it’s the same way normies see me just walking around minding my own business.

• +1
Reactions: cookie-dough
I don’t even think it’s like a thing where i look like a low t person who won’t do snything back it’s more like they see me as a threat snd can’t stand me kinda the same way when a foid sees a balding fat 5’5 guy standing beside a child it’s the same way normies see me just walking around minding my own business.
Idk about that, I don’t see anyone disrespecting big black/white guys

• +1
Idk about that, I don’t see anyone disrespecting big black/white guys
Beacuse they are not ugly.

Im also tall but it dosent stop people from disrespecting me.

I’m very ugly and non NT i used to be nt before but me being a loner for a really long time because i hated people has made me non NT.

Nah this nigga really just got a smell to him or sum :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and cookie-dough
Beacuse they are not ugly.

Im also tall but it dosent stop people from disrespecting me.

I’m very ugly and non NT i used to be nt before but me being a loner for a really long time because i hated people has made me non NT.
You need to start catching it as soon as it happens, call it out, people test you to see how much shit they can say to you, you probably don’t say anything except chill out or sum

• +1
You need to start catching it as soon as it happens, call it out, people test you to see how much shit they can say to you, you probably don’t say anything except chill out or sum
I already do that but as i said they act like victims and if they are someone im around they will go back to being disrespectful in like a matter of minutes. If it’s a group setting it’s even worse since they will all act like i was the one in the wrong.

it happens so often that i will have to do it literaly every other interaction.

Images 26

you go on org and insult them like