What to do with calisthenics

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
So I do 5 sets of 15 pushups what should I do in order to gain more mass like what harder variations and exercises can i do? Also what should I do to get a bigger back

So I do 5 sets of 15 pushups what should I do in order to gain more mass like what harder variations and exercises can i do? Also what should I do to get a bigger back
Gym membership

can u only do push-ups for now or do you feel ur stong enough to attempt more shit

you can do a lot with just a gym bag. put bottles in it and you have a cheap dumbell. with that dumbell bag you can do side raises, front raises, stuff for you back shoulder whatever its called. a lot of stuff. also legs are very important to have a atheltic look. do lounges for a mile etc.

do weighted push ups and pull ups, untill gyms open up

add alot of weight to everything.

Just do as much as you need to do to be sore the next day. When you're sore, you know you've achieved hypertrophy. A cool thing you can do with pushups is, because they can be done anywhere and they don't require a warmup, you can do them all the time. If you're just at home on the computer you can do an intense set every half hour or something, and because your muscles won't get fatigued as easily, you can get a lot more reps in than in like a one hour workout or something. You can actually build a decent physique (for normies) with pushups alone, but you can also do dips off a chair, bodyweight rows off a table. If you invest in a couple dumbells you'll have a lot more options.

• +1
Reactions: LilJojo