What to do with my hair? It's uneven asf

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
So about very late August I cut my baby hairs off like a misinformed retard because they were insanely uneven and short compared to the rest of my hair. So, now I've been growing them out for awhile but I still am and they won't grow to a reasonably long length until atleast 3 - 6 months from now (probably even more).

Should I buzzcutmax once again? I did last summer due to covid and it felt nice tbh, I look better that way cus of the high hairline phaggot nature gave me by default. I'm thinking if I buzzcut all the hairs will be atleast a little bit closer to being the same length and will therefore grow together more nicely and it will look more thick. As of now the hairs at the very front of my hairline and the corners of the temples look thin as fuark bcuz they're insanely short. Meanwhile all the hair behind these points are thick and evenly the same length. Has anyone had to go through growing out their babyhairs aswell before? If so how did you cope and what advice?

I have dyslexia need pixs

What does it feel like to be a digital computer that doesn't understand analog signals?

Last edited:
using

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177
Visitgandy