what to do with shitty, textureless hair

R

retiredgamer1337

Iron
to start off my hair is perfectly healthy but its always had such a shit fucking texture and figure. it is very dark, it is very thick and straight and coarse and its very high volume because of how dense it is, and its strange too because its not perfectly straight, it sort of bends slightly but only one bend if that makes sense. it also doesnt have any texture. especially on the top it all sort of gathers together to make it flat rather than seperating into groups of strands which would create nice texture. can anyone maybe link a thread that would help or does someone have ideas on how i could cut it or do something with it to make it look better?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Thick hair is super easy to add texture to ur just retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dani0_Jef and WanderingBurro
cant relate bud, im tall fluffy baggy

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Thick hair is super easy to add texture to ur just retarded
it worked when i had really short hair when i was younger i used to put lots of shit in it just to make it have texture for like 4 hours of the day until it went to shit but it made it feel gross and greasy. it simply wasnt sustainable and the length of hair wasnt ideal. my hair is long rn but im getting it cut soon i just dont know what to do with it

• +1
Reactions: Bdot
I've heard people use a leave in conditioner to give it a kind of wet appearance.

I myself use this stuff called Slick Gorilla styling powder. It adds a hold as well as making it look denser. I always had an issue with my hair being over reactive to wind and this stuff helps me, as well as giving my hair a nice fuller look.

• +1
Reactions: Bdot
to start off my hair is perfectly healthy but its always had such a shit fucking texture and figure. it is very dark, it is very thick and straight and coarse and its very high volume because of how dense it is, and its strange too because its not perfectly straight, it sort of bends slightly but only one bend if that makes sense. it also doesnt have any texture. especially on the top it all sort of gathers together to make it flat rather than seperating into groups of strands which would create nice texture. can anyone maybe link a thread that would help or does someone have ideas on how i could cut it or do something with it to make it look better?
Perm

wavy perm + leave in + no shampoo or conditioner

Found using scalp scrubbers helped immensely. Got rid of dandruff and build-up and my hair become so much better. not so damaged and frizzy.

Get layers use quality shampoo use sea salt spray if u want to damage ur hair or use a clay

Texturing powder lil nigga

I've heard people use a leave in conditioner to give it a kind of wet appearance.

I myself use this stuff called Slick Gorilla styling powder. It adds a hold as well as making it look denser. I always had an issue with my hair being over reactive to wind and this stuff helps me, as well as giving my hair a nice fuller look.
these both sound quite useful because my hair looks ideal to me when its wet, as in the texture and the figure of it would be ideal for me. and also my hair is very reactive to the outside. ill try some stuff out thanks

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss