What to eat

Underdog9494

Underdog9494

Iron
What should i eat for breakfast lunch and dinner and when, im 14 and like 175 cm, on bulk and i eat lunch at school. Im currently eating oats with milk for breakfast a peanut butter sandwich with 70g of pb and a steak (i take it to school) and i was thinking of switching it up sometimes with scrambled eggs, for dinner i eat pasta or whatever else i have in my house.

Avoid meat and eggs

Only eat plants

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ripper, hardRscreamer, lestoa and 2 others
You're 14, you should not be concerned with bulking and especially not cutting.
Just eat proper food, exercise, etc.
Large weight fluctuations from bulking and cutting can actually be at the detriment of your hormones at such a young age.

You're 14, you should not be concerned with bulking and especially not cutting.
Just eat proper food, exercise, etc.
Large weight fluctuations from bulking and cutting can actually be at the detriment of your hormones at such a young age.
I used to be really skinny, like 44 kg

I used to be really skinny, like 44 kg
Sure, then it's a good idea to gain weight. But you do not want to be super fat or have an abnormally-low body fat.

Sure, then it's a good idea to gain weight. But you do not want to be super fat or have an abnormally-low body fat.
Yeah i know that im mostly working on muscles now doing calisthenics and i plan on going to gym next year in like february-march

• +1
Reactions: aids
just eat healthy foods high in calories - pasta, rice, eggs, potatoes, steak, fish, oats

eat fruits such as kiwis and blueberries for free nutrients aswell, dont listen to the carnivore nigga, hes retarded asf

i started bulking when i was 15, just try to avoid overly processed food and make ur own high calorie foods, take advantage of the fact that u live with ur parents and dont have to pay for food, get as much ground beef and meat and chicken as possible from the store when ur going with them

only eat junk food when you really need the quick carb useage, for like an intraworkout or something, dont spam junk food

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Underdog9494

• JFL
Reactions: kyphoscoliosis