What to expect from the dating market as a 14-18yr old

i hear voices

i hear voices

Officially a whitepill believer
If you are between these ages, i will tell you know that the girls you will be dating/talking to once you become an adult, are the worst of any generation.
Girls are getting multiple bodies by young ages, most girls in my highschool have at least 1 body if not 3+.

Every bad thing you see about women in their 20s right now is basically all these young girls but amplified. Ive seen 14 year old girls by the dozen sneaking into parties getting drunk and talking to people way older than them. Just see the average girl on all these teen dating apps, its beyond brutal seeing teenage girls attempting to show themselves off sexually. Im 16, I once got this THIRTEEN year old girl in my dms who was trying to date me. I obviously rejected her but I started questioning her on herself. She told me things that to this day I wish I could unlearn. Its disgusting.

HOW DOES THIS AFFECT YOU?

these are the girls you will be kissing and marrying in the future bros, good luck finding a girl who doesn't spam send nudes to every hot prettyboy on her phone (yes they do that).

MILF or death in 2024

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer, nobodyspecial369 and ICXCLuvr
Is it even possible to get a girl with 0 bodies?

If you are between these ages, i will tell you know that the girls you will be dating/talking to once you become an adult, are the worst of any generation.
Girls are getting multiple bodies by young ages, most girls in my highschool have at least 1 body if not 3+.

Every bad thing you see about women in their 20s right now is basically all these young girls but amplified. Ive seen 14 year old girls by the dozen sneaking into parties getting drunk and talking to people way older than them. Just see the average girl on all these teen dating apps, its beyond brutal seeing teenage girls attempting to show themselves off sexually. Im 16, I once got this THIRTEEN year old girl in my dms who was trying to date me. I obviously rejected her but I started questioning her on herself. She told me things that to this day I wish I could unlearn. Its disgusting.

these are the girls you will be kissing and marrying in the future bros, good luck finding a girl who doesn't spam send nudes to every hot prettyboy on her phone (yes they do that).

MILF or death in 2024
Im 16 and never marrying, every girl my age is a whore with atleast one body and is addicted to vaping. Cant express how disgusted i am with these women, and they all have the almost exact same personality. Being at school around them is like being in the matrix, im 90% sure they arent sentieny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Several., egyptianKang and 1 other person
Im 16 and never marrying, every girl my age is a whore with atleast one body and is addicted to vaping. Cant express how disgusted i am with these women, and they all have the almost exact same personality. Being at school around them is like being in the matrix, im 90% sure they arent sentieny
they are hedonistic as fuck bro its brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: egyptianKang and vampmaxxer
Is it even possible to get a girl with 0 bodies?
outside of west, probably a better chance

other than that, if she is white guarenteed 5 bodies minimum, sorry brah, they be throwing their v cards like candy because they have the highest smv

Edit: wait ngl every girl has the highest smv:feelsgah: yallcooked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thugmaxxer2 and i hear voices
outside of west, probably a better chance

other than that, if she is white guarenteed 5 bodies minimum, sorry brah, they be throwing their v cards like candy because they have the highest smv
correct on that first part, i dont think I would have a good chance dating outside unfortunately so its still fucked

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
This affects me the way that I should probabily rope as sperg khhv

They're all easy whores. Marry a small town mtb non party girl or it's over

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
This is why I ignore people saying “your surgery and steroid plans aren’t going to attract the type of women you actually want to date” - they’re right BUT that’s the only women there are now and I’d rather be a slayer than an incel.

girls your age are fucking around with guys like me 40+ sorry bro that’s just how the game is rn

MILF or death in 2024
ive been dating the same girl since 6th grade ive known her since my childhood and shes htb

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
You should stay a virgin at those ages

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
  • +1
Reactions: Several.