Silver
20231001 014511

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
your stare, improve that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Aspiemogger and Deleted member 42408
Very pale, acne looks fucked, eyes look weird so stop trying to give yourself hunter eyes it just looks shit on you, hair also looks dry, my advice would be to eat a carrot everyday, condition and moisturise your hair properly and get a skincare routine

Very pale, acne looks fucked, eyes look weird so stop trying to give yourself hunter eyes it just looks shit on you, hair also looks dry, my advice would be to eat a carrot everyday, condition and moisturise your hair properly and get a skincare routine
Would I be good after

And my eyebrows are positive bro im not squinting everypicture my eyes just look weird right there

Stop squinting, clear your skin and lose weight. That’s it.

This is another picture with no squint i guess i was in the first idfkView attachment 2464011
I just get the feeling you are raising your lower eyelids on purpose. It’s noticeable and sometimes doesn’t look good. I can tell from your bones that you don’t need to be squinting and that it would be a net negative. Right now you are just slightly below average because your skin makes you look non NT.

Like I said, lose weight and clear your skin up and then come back for a rating.

I just get the feeling you are raising your lower eyelids on purpose. It’s noticeable and sometimes doesn’t look good. I can tell from your bones that you don’t need to be squinting and that it would be a net negative. Right now you are just slightly below average because your skin makes you look non NT.

Like I said, lose weight and clear your skin up and then come back for a rating.
Bro how tf do i look fat is a good weight considered malnourished on here?

And how am i below average with just a litle bit of failos and skin with is a huge failo but i would just be average. With clear skin what would i be thats my question because i feel like skin and if i need to lose more weight is it once i do this wouldnt i be above average?

And how am i below average with just a litle bit of failos and skin with is a huge failo but i would just be average. With clear skin what would i be thats my question because i feel like skin and if i need to lose more weight is it once i do this wouldnt i be above average?
How tf am i below average
20231001 024439

bros i think hes not squinting, he might be perma stuck with that stare.

7vvqk4dvh1j61

Fix acne and get a tan and gymcel

You literally look 20% body fat just ignore my advice then I don’t care. Btw dn rd.