no ramus but you look pretty good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notgraycel245969 and moreroidsmoredates
body frame? i dont know if its just the cam but ur frame looks small

not much apart from just debloating, insane appeal tho great pheno

• Woah
Reactions: notgraycel245969
You don’t need this site. Normie softmax and live your life.

• +1
i do tho i have ascended thanks to this site and im gonna do even more after i buy lipolab
what does normie softmax mean?

hes right you dont need this site anymore, social max and money max you don't need to looksmax any further

Last edited:
i do tho i have ascended thanks to this site and im gonna do even more after i buy lipolab
what does normie softmax mean?
You don’t need surgery: you have no obvious or extreme failos, you’re already HTN, above average height and your face has good harmony. The reason you don’t know what surgeries you “need to ascend” is because there aren’t any.

Check out the softmaxxing threads in BOTB.
From your current photos, all you need to do is gymcel, find a haircut which is better fitting to your head shape, work on your skin a little, improve your social and sex skills if necessary, and find fragrances and outfits which suit you. Basic stuff which isn’t too difficult or expensive.

• Love it
You don’t need surgery: you have no obvious or extreme failos, you’re already HTN, above average height and your face has good harmony. The reason you don’t know what surgeries you “need to ascend” is because there aren’t any.

Check out the softmaxxing threads in BOTB.
From your current photos, all you need to do is gymcel, find a haircut which is better fitting to your head shape, work on your skin a little, improve your social and sex skills if necessary, and find fragrances and outfits which suit you. Basic stuff which isn’t too difficult or expensive.
thank you bro but i have never had a proper girlfriend and i dont talk to girls often. thats the only reason i want to look better,
i turned 17 2 months ago btw you think im not too late?

Also, don’t go bald. If you start losing your hair, hop on finasteride and minoxidil, buy a Derminator-2 microneedling machine and use the 1.5mm needles every other day on the area which you are applying minoxidil to.

Balding would genuinely turn you LTN-MTN and i’m not exaggerating.

• +1
thank you bro but i have never had a proper girlfriend and i dont talk to girls often. thats the only reason i want to look better,
i turned 17 2 months ago btw you think im not too late?
I got my first girlfriend at 18-19 you’re gonna make it bro. Plus I look way worse than you.

• +1
Also, don’t go bald. If you start losing your hair, hop on finasteride and minoxidil, buy a Derminator-2 microneedling machine and use the 1.5mm needles every other day on the area which you are applying minoxidil to.

I know this coz i thought i was balding at like 14 and fell into deep depression.
i have consumed every media almost every studies and new potentially working drugs

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan

derminator is. agreat device, but it's better to avoid microneedling every other day. You risk scarring

derminator is. agreat device, but it's better to avoid microneedling every other day. You risk scarring
Do you know of a better protocol? Also surely the scars aren’t visible if it’s under your hair.

rhinoplasty to ascend further

• +1