What to invest in?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
What do I invest in? S&P or nazdak or some other shit?

• +1
Reactions: SLA
In me.

I will pay you back tomorrow bro

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 1X Shares (spdn for short)
America is entering a reccesion to bring down inflation so s&p will go down and the spdn is inversely proportional to the s&p, when the s&p goes doen the spdn goes up

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
You'll have to launder your money first buddy boyo.

Elaborate for us
This nibba says he makes 300k+ a month which he stores in a "cash house" so not even a bank account.

Let's assume this LARP is true. If all his proceeds are cash that means he's probably not paying taxes (or declaring income) or is doing something illegal.

Do you think he can drop 400k (could be more, IDK how much he wants to invest) into a brokerage account (which you need to do to transact in securities) with no declared source of income without raising the IRS and FBI's attention? Of course not.

He'd have to launder his dollars first by coming up with a legal and credible way he made his millions.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Albeacho, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 3 others
This nibba says he makes 300k+ a month which he stores in a "cash house" so not even a bank account.

Let's assume this LARP is true. If all his proceeds are cash that means he's probably not paying taxes (or declaring income) or is doing something illegal.

Do you think he can drop 400k (could be more, IDK how much he wants to invest) into a brokerage account (which you need to do to transact in securities) with no declared source of income without raising the IRS and FBI's attention? Of course not.

He'd have to launder his dollars first by coming up with a legal and credible way he made his millions.
stop trying to act smart lil bro. the shit is already in my account but idk what to invest in.

America is entering a reccesion to bring down inflation so s&p will go down and the spdn is inversely proportional to the s&p, when the s&p goes doen the spdn goes up
so S&P or?

• JFL
Reactions: Marsik
stop trying to act smart lil bro. the shit is already in my account but idk what to invest in.

How did you earn 300k? Selling products? Stock trading?

Jfl if you think inflation’s going down

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
'Cause I been countin' up, don't ask me how I been
Makin' plays like I'm Jason, but I don't kid
I could never tell you what I did
'Cause it is what it is if it is what it is and it is

'Cause I been countin' up, don't ask me how I been
Makin' plays like I'm Jason, but I don't kid
I could never tell you what I did
'Cause it is what it is if it is what it is and it is
Just gatekeep it from us then theory , let us all rot and die

Just gatekeep it from us then theory , let us all rot and die
Why everybody think that I owe 'em somethin'? That shit be strange
It ain't my fault that you fucked up, I ain't the one to blame
Still ain't got off your ass yet, all you did was complain
Grown ass man lookin' for a handout, you should be ashamed

he's a space cowboy, millionare model mma fighter, plus a bunch of other claims he's made over the years. Don't mind this faggot as he is none of those things other than being a faggot, that part is accurate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and GuyFromSingapore
Grown ass man lookin' for a handout, you should be ashamed
Yet here you are asking for investing advice. Figure it out yourself. You should be ashamed.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
he's a space cowboy, millionare model mma fighter, plus a bunch of other claims he's made over the years. Don't mind this faggot as he is none of those things other than being a faggot, that part is accurate.
weird way of coping being broke lol caged

The time for investing is over you already missed your chance your late by like 2 months at least.