what to NOT do in college/uni

ItsOverLawg

ItsOverLawg

Master of MTNS
It has been more than 2 months since I started my college and I've had some very eye opening experiences. As a fellow growing up kid like most of you who're trying to fit in, I thought I'd give you the list of things to not do in college;
1. Never split into groups on the first day. Try to get to know them first. You'll meet a variety of people in college. It isn't necessary you'll match the energy of each one of them.
2. Be as social as possible. Do NOT spend your free time reading books or doing assignments. Go out, take people to cafes, go for movies, talk to them as much as possible and try to learn more about their personality while simultaneously giving as little or fraudlent info about you as possible. No I am not telling you to become one of the wannabe edgy sigmalords but try to be secretive. The college is a big place and even the walls have ears.
3. The female interaction is completely up-to you. The number of HTNs are very limited where I study. Trust me they don't get approached face to face. Their looks are a very strong key in establishing friendships but they're the ones who usually participate in a lot of outdoor stuff.
4. It is usually the LTNs who don't participate but they're the ones who usually roam with females (but they're friendzoned hard)
5. Do NOT come off as boring and having no personality apart from just relying on your looks even if you're HTN+
6. ATTEND classes yes bro you heard right. This ain't some bluepill bs or some study motivation. But if you wanna fund your hardmaxx. You gotta study and land a good job

That's all I can say as of now. Will make a part 2

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo
looksmaxxer2038JordanBarret2.0 on his way to ramble about how he's white and htn and he doesnt do anything at all and still gets bitches

I'm currently 21, is it worth to start college to get a social experience as a white LTN-MTN?

I already have ways of getting money, but it's online and I am isolated most of the time.

Could probably get some more experience for future jobs as well.

I'm currently 21, is it worth to start college to get a social experience as a white LTN-MTN?

I already have ways of getting money, but it's online and I am isolated most of the time.

you should've started like 4 years back but it's alright since you're young. I'd stay softmaxx as much as possble, be NT and as social as possible. Gymcelling MIGHT benefit.

Yeah bro do it

• +1
Reactions: zemult and ItsOverLawg
jfl girls approach me but I decide to tell them I'm gay and rot in my room high T trait tbh

you should've started like 4 years back but it's alright since you're young. I'd stay softmaxx as much as possble, be NT and as social as possible. Gymcelling MIGHT benefit.
Yeah, only graduated a year ago because I kept getting cucked by attendance in high school despite passing the actual grades. Should have just not been late looking back.

Softmax wise I still have thicker neck, tan, leaning, and darker eyebrows left to do. NT I can fake pretty well.

However I'm not sure if I should go in a few months or wait for Sep 2025. If I wait I'd have time for surgeries that I have planned, but I don't know if it's worth it tbh. These surgeries may not be significant enough to warrant the wait.

Yeah, only graduated a year ago because I kept getting cucked by attendance in high school despite passing the actual grades. Should have just not been late looking back.

Softmax wise I still have thicker neck, tan, leaning, and darker eyebrows left to do. NT I can fake pretty well.

However I'm not sure if I should go in a few months or wait for Sep 2025. If I wait I'd have time for surgeries that I have planned, but I don't know if it's worth it tbh. These surgeries may not be significant enough to warrant the wait.
i'd say ask people who actually do surgeries not wanna be surgeons here

It has been more than 2 months since I started my college and I've had some very eye opening experiences. As a fellow growing up kid like most of you who're trying to fit in, I thought I'd give you the list of things to not do in college;
1. Never split into groups on the first day. Try to get to know them first. You'll meet a variety of people in college. It isn't necessary you'll match the energy of each one of them.
2. Be as social as possible. Do NOT spend your free time reading books or doing assignments. Go out, take people to cafes, go for movies, talk to them as much as possible and try to learn more about their personality while simultaneously giving as little or fraudlent info about you as possible. No I am not telling you to become one of the wannabe edgy sigmalords but try to be secretive. The college is a big place and even the walls have ears.
3. The female interaction is completely up-to you. The number of HTNs are very limited where I study. Trust me they don't get approached face to face. Their looks are a very strong key in establishing friendships but they're the ones who usually participate in a lot of outdoor stuff.
4. It is usually the LTNs who don't participate but they're the ones who usually roam with females (but they're friendzoned hard)
5. Do NOT come off as boring and having no personality apart from just relying on your looks even if you're HTN+
6. ATTEND classes yes bro you heard right. This ain't some bluepill bs or some study motivation. But if you wanna fund your hardmaxx. You gotta study and land a good job

That's all I can say as of now. Will make a part 2
Dnr and water
Also shut ur stupid ass
I'm not going alone to drink coffee for 50 dollars in a shitty Starbucks
I would just make a healthy 2 dollar coffee at home instead

Dnr and water
Also shut ur stupid ass
I'm not going alone to drink coffee for 50 dollars in a shitty Starbucks
I would just make a healthy 2 dollar coffee at home instead

Gay Love GIF

Nah bro college is completely fucked people have 0 interest in meeting others or talking to anyone and just stay on their phones 24/7 and even when I try to conversate its totally one sided and I end up freezing up because I don't plan beyond first contact and nobody wants to talk so they just give dry responses, worst of all its not even a lookism bp because I am Ltn at the absolute worst

Users who are viewing this thread

Back