what to say if you get caught wearing colored contacts

selfhating ethnic

selfhating ethnic

Cant stop coping
I am going to contact fraud until I have enough money to hard maxx. i wont wear the contacts everyday but when I go out I def will so what should I say if someone ask if my eye color is real should I be honest with them to not be embarrassed if they expose me?

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
@funkyflamingo you ever been called out irl?

Just tell them what u r “I’m a selfhating ethnic”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, cannotbeasked and shizuku11111
I am going to contact fraud until I have enough money to hard maxx. i wont wear the contacts everyday but when I go out I def will so what should I say if someone ask if my eye color is real should I be honest with them to not be embarrassed if they expose me?
it depends on who that "someone" is

it depends on who that "someone" is
will it be autistic to be wearing color contacts to my job knowing they already seen my t50 eyes?

• JFL
hope @greycel doesnt put me on his next thread

• JFL
will it be autistic to be wearing color contacts to my job knowing they already seen my t50 eyes?
probably, but who cares? do your own thing and slay all the attractive customers.

if you feel like you look good in it, then just do it

• +1
wait why'd i say customers im autistic jfl i immediately thought u worked at a restaurant

• +1
there no girls where i work
wait why'd i say customers im autistic jfl i immediately thought u worked at a restaurant

In order for that to work, you need to leave your hometown, friends, family. Leave everything behind and start fresh somewhere new. Don't feel bad either since their just normies.

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic