What to say on dates

Chuck14

Chuck14

Iron
Hello, I’m the biggest sperg going but I reckon I’m a 6/10. As a result I’ve managed to get girls agree to go on dates with me through Tinder and some even sext me, but they’ll always “have to go” after 45 minutes. I’m not sure how to be on dates. I’m black pilled as anything but have no idea as I spend all day in my room and I’m a depressed, miserable and a paranoid autist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Carbon Copy and Deleted member 6403
You can talk about literally anything as long she is somewhat interested in it (traveling, fashion, food, literature...). After some time you should sexualize the conversation a little bit otherwise you will be friend-zoned (obviously in a playful manner). Maybe try some drugs (phenibut, propranolol) that make you less anxious or invite her into a setting where it is allowed to have a few drinks so you (and she) becomes more easygoing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
look like this
Jeff chad

tell them '' hey''
boom your getting laid buddy

Dates in 2020
Be chad and invite them over to hang out or smoke or some shit, or just to straight up fuck
Then insert p in v
Muh dinner date :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6095
If you have the looks to do that, then you have to be more interesting to them. They see you as boring and low value at that point. Maybe you are simping for them too hard?

"look at that guys maxilla :incel: "
"keep barking at me"
"pray to gandy for me"
"my next rape victim"
"are you aware of jordan barett? i think opry mogs"

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4797
I don’t really simp, just invite them for drinks at a pub or bar