What to take instead of coffee for discipline motivation etc

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
Without few coffees daily im so dead slow and useless

But they fucc with my health

How can i stay as productive as i was but without coffees?

Green tea is good alternative

Green tea is good alternative
no teaa has caffeine

i am gonna try some isotonic drink, it seems to have no caffeine etc. but i usually dont feel good after drinking these _-_ lol

Without few coffees daily im so dead slow and useless

But they fucc with my health

How can i stay as productive as i was but without coffees?
Postum is a nice coffee substitute. It's like coffee but without the caffeine.
Or you could just buy the decaf shit and drink as much as you want.

Unfortunately you're gonna feel down without the stimulants since that's the nature of them. Get some good sleep and within a couple weeks off caffeine, you should feel your energy and productivity come back naturally.

I drank coffee today but it seems to be fucking with my sleep cycle and keeping me up at night. I'm not really a regular drinker of coffee either.

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
no teaa has caffeine

i am gonna try some isotonic drink, it seems to have no caffeine etc. but i usually dont feel good after drinking these _-_ lol
I does not have much caffeine

The average amount of caffeine in an 8-oz (230-ml) serving of green tea is around 35 mg (5).

try vyvanse

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Try vanilla latte

Postum is a nice coffee substitute. It's like coffee but without the caffeine.
Or you could just buy the decaf shit and drink as much as you want.

Unfortunately you're gonna feel down without the stimulants since that's the nature of them. Get some good sleep and within a couple weeks off caffeine, you should feel your energy and productivity come back naturally.

I drank coffee today but it seems to be fucking with my sleep cycle and keeping me up at night. I'm not really a regular drinker of coffee either.
lol i can drink 6 coffees daily and last one 6 hour before sleep and still sleep fine :D my tolerancy is so big

nothing sleep more

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 470
proper diet (carnivore)

sleep more
554.jpg

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel and Insomniac

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac
proper diet (carnivore)
lol carnivore just causes accelerated aging and doesn't provide you with enough vitamins unless you drink animal blood(which can also kill you if it is rich in iron).

I sleep like a baby after having taken vyvanse in the morning
I’ve tried numerous medication such as ambien and restoril but nothing really works. I usually just wake up 2-3 hours later. It’s pretty torturous tbh..

I’ve never tried vyvanse but you’re doing a good job selling it to me. :feelshaha:

and doesn't provide you with enough vitamins unless you drink animal blood(which can also kill you if it is rich in iron).
ROFL, what vitamins don't you get enough of on a carnivore diet?