What to use for bonesmashing?

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
I need to develop my zygo/cheekbones and I need them to be higher set, what to I use to hit the bone

A wrench, or anything that can apply some hard force.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
use your fist or a hammer and lay down on a pillow

A wrench, or anything that can apply some hard force.
would I hit the bone upwards to try and make it higher set? It's hard to hit it that way so I'm curious as to whether that's proper technique

I recommend using a large rock

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
i recommend using the hard cock of your boyfriend you fucking retard do you really think bonesmashing works

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
i recommend using the hard cock of your boyfriend you fucking retard do you really think bonesmashing works
I don't see why it wouldn't, constant force upon a bone will get that mf to move

I recommend hitting the tip of the nail using a hammer.

so you like your boyfriend to move while you apply constant force upon his boner huh

so you like your boyfriend to move while you apply constant force upon his boner huh
couldn't even find the reply button, fucking newborn baby

Knuckles or a hammer like me
IMG 6934

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
hammer or any tool like a wrench. make sure to be laying down on a pillow while doing it as to not hurt urself

• +1
I need to develop my zygo/cheekbones and I need them to be higher set, what to I use to hit the bone
Enjoy having brain damage or spending money on surgery because you completely fucked your facial bones

i used the hilt of a screwdriver

also it’s just swelling so it’s not worth doing except for a quick looks boost before you head out somewhere

• +1
Wolffs law says it does

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa