What to work on to increase SMV Gymcelling

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
This thread is essentially about parts of your body if trained will increase smv substantially

1. Neck

I won’t even go into further detail everyone should know this by now that your neck should be as wide as your jaw

2. Delts

Working on your delts can increase the size of your frame not to mention that this is constantly noticeable meaning that people will notice a change in your frame even if you dont take your shirt off

3. Arms

Just like delts these are almost always visible meaning that almost anyone can see them at any time

These are the most important 3 for increasing SMV focus on these 3 then follow up with

ABS and Legs

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, vaninskybird, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Legs are the least important. Not a single woman cares about ur legs.

You should mention pecs instead. Bitches love big pecs.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Effortless, Schönling and 6 others
No mention of back?

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 14848 and oldcelloser

Pecs where you have like 2 big titties is unattractive imo, pecs when your have well developed upper pec but less developed lower pec like in ancient muscle sculptures or old strongmen is aesthetic af
No mention of back?
Legit. Back and forearms bro

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns and OOGABOOGA
Neck is necessary if you have one that isn't big enough for your head and body size. Not so much if it is big enough naturally. Getting that V taper look is most important.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns and Effortless
cope

ultimate pussy wetter

take notes norwoodcels

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6423, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
Pecs where you have like 2 big titties is unattractive imo, pecs when your have well developed upper pec but less developed lower pec like in ancient muscle sculptures or old strongmen is aesthetic af

Legit. Back and forearms bro
2 big tittie pecs look good beneath clothes though, which is most important

You forgot lats. Without big lats you can’t look wide

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14139, Effortless and 2 others
2 big tittie pecs look good beneath clothes though, which is most important
Meh tbh
General frame is more aesthetic
You usually can't get those tits unless on roids or very hard gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns
glutes forearms and calves

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 275

LOL.
I had to look up.
that pecs = chest

Shredded cunts 4 the win.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
for foids:

1. GLUTES (no 1 for females)
2. PECS
multiple studies and YTube videos that i watched long time ago confirm these 2 in this order srs
also
ARMS
ABS
BACK (most underestimated and vast vast majority of "fitness influencers" RTTers or gym rats DONT have V tapers that show off)

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 6128
Glutes are the most important after neck and delts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
for foids:

1. GLUTES (no 1 for females)
2. PECS
multiple studies and YTube videos that i watched long time ago confirm these 2 in this order srs
also
ARMS
ABS
BACK (most underestimated and vast vast majority of "fitness influencers" RTTers or gym rats DONT have V tapers that show off)
Idk about glutes, i think you are over-rating those hard. But I've said this before with pecs. Upper body strength = the most attractive part of a man's physique. Which means pecs and shoulders.

Imo it is:

1. Shoulders+Chest. (every gymcel already prioritizes these). Make you look WIDE and STRONG.
2. Arms (bicep, tricep) But also forearms (underprioritized by gymcels). The number two 'show-off' muscles.
3. Neck. Underprioritized by gymcels.
4. Abs. The number one 'show-off' muscle. Most gym-goers already train this enough.
5. Everything else. Most gym-goers waste their time and effort training legs and back that is largely irrelevant.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
Idk about glutes, i think you are over-rating those hard. But I've said this before with pecs. Upper body strength = the most attractive part of a man's physique. Which means pecs and shoulders.

Imo it is:

1. Shoulders+Chest. (every gymcel already prioritizes these). Make you look WIDE and STRONG.
2. Arms (bicep, tricep) But also forearms (underprioritized by gymcels). The number two 'show-off' muscle.
3. Neck. Underprioritized by gymcels.
4. Abs. The number one 'show-off' muscle.
5. Everything else.
Neck is number one it is a massive halo

Neck is number one it is a massive halo
Disagree. Looking wide+strong is more important.

Neck is more of an aesthetic addition and would look off when you look weak beyond your neck.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Disagree. Looking wide+strong is more important.

Neck is more of an aesthetic addition and would look off when you look weak beyond your neck.
Without neck you wouldnt look strong even when roided my neck is slightly wider than my jaw and it halos me a lot d

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 9274
Without neck you wouldnt look strong even when roided my neck is slightly wider than my jaw and it halos me a lot d
have any before-afters with thin and wide neck?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 15338
You need to train everything honestly, you want a harmonious physique.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 6128

i disagree. girls like big glutes as it shows they will be a good thuster in bed. i think everything is important tbh. just train everything like everyone else does and have no weaknesses

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, oldcelloser, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
wtf is the site Brocken all these replies but I didn’t get a single notification

i disagree. girls like big glutes as it shows they will be a good thuster in bed. i think everything is important tbh. just train everything like everyone else does and have no weaknesses
:lul::lul::lul:

Need to hipthrust 200+kg so that you can throw women riding your dick into the air when you thrust.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, thecel and Deleted member 6128
:lul::lul::lul:

Need to hipthrust 200+kg so that you can throw women riding your dick into the air when you thrust.
need to hipthrust 200k+ so you can fuck the average uk/american woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, ManzareK, Effortless and 1 other person
why does this website tend to focus on and prioritize bullshit copes such as mewing, neck, positive canthal tilt, nose, forehead, etc.... :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
why does this website tend to focus on and prioritize bullshit copes such as mewing, neck, positive canthal tilt, nose, forehead, etc.... :feelskek:
you just described an entire face. what the fuck else do you want us to focus on?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Bro everything matters, imagine being wide as fuck with big lats anf wide shoulders and thick neck and big biceps strong ass triceps but shit fucking chicken legs

Its likr having a mogger jaw and compact midface and eyebrows but blackops2cel tier eye area, its OVER

Nooooooooooooo

everything matters u need all the body to look good together, sure upper body looks more impressive i wont disagree with ubut legs need to be big as well.

Bitches like dudes with asses thi

i like to add one more vote for glutes, i know for a fact bitches love them and are checking men asses out