WHAT TOPICALS ARE LEGIT FOR DARK CIRCLES?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
dark circles from lack of fat tissue not ethnic pigmentation

no cope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky and jackieboy21
Interested too

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
@eduardkoopman
know this shit

for plumping up fat pads amino acids work

why not try fillers? Think it's worth a shot atleast once to see what you look like with the undereye area filled

• +1
why not try fillers? Think it's worth a shot atleast once to see what you look like with the undereye area filled
my plan is to get fillers and then eventually get a fat graft once I got a little more money again but gotta do something in the meantime

concealer is cope too, it either does nothing or you cake it up but then everyone sees you have makeup on

• +1
Reactions: one job away
@eduardkoopman
know this shit

for plumping up fat pads amino acids work

View attachment 1140542
Good suggestion, imo.
one of the best options for poorcells. only 7 euro for 30 ml. that want to "plump maxx" their sunken face.

I checked the ingredients list, is a good, elgit combo. for that price.

does it ACTUALLY work? did you use it and get results? you posted another product yesterday
I never tried it. It should work to some extend to plump it up. GREAT PRICE, for SUCH A PRODUCT by the way; a STEAL for only 7 euro per bottle. DEFFO worth the try, if you are a poorcell. You ain't gonna find something that worrksbetter for that price.

It's not odd, to suggest more thanm 1 product byu the way. There are more than 1 products out there that are good.

@eduardkoopman
know this shit

did you use it and get results?
|I use now, at this moment. for my sunken undereyes region. great acids combo
Niod: FRACTIONATED EYE-CONTOUR CONCENTRATE (FECC)

What a great mogger product that is, it seems. first few days results look promising tbh.

But not for poorcells.
can only do, if you dont mind pissing away 60 euro for a measly 15ml.

I did that once. Helps decently. It's a risky erea though. for blindness, and results may vary based on mainy factors and competence.

my plan is to get fillers and then eventually get a fat graft
fat moggs, imo
once I got a little more money again but gotta do something in the meantime
I think there are no quick fixes.
the amino acid route. trying to plump up the fatcells there. with serums, oils, what not. Is a process that takes time, imo. Weeks, of consistent use/effort to see some results.
concealer is cope too, it either does nothing or you cake it up but then everyone sees you have makeup on
I trtied the concealer route also. even primers, and mixing and what not.,
NEVER, could match the color, texture, shine with the skin around it good enough fopr 100% unnoticeable. And if they see I wear that, I will be teased for being a gaylord for teh rst of muh life.
Needs to look natural, effortless, or death

• +1
I did that once. Helps decently. It's a risky erea though. for blindness, and results may vary based on mainy factors and competence.
my experience was quite good. But I went to someone super experienced (and therefore very expensive.) I got compliments for looking much healthier for months after the fact. Go for it, but make sure you're ready to pay someone who knows what they're doing.

my experience was quite good. But I went to someone super experienced (and therefore very expensive.) I got compliments for looking much healthier for months after the fact. Go for it, but make sure you're ready to pay someone who knows what they're doing.
I self "injected" it, pneumatic, hyalaron pen.. LOL. Experience 0.
LMAO.
I was verry extremely prepared though in theory, studying bloodstreams, how to avoid risks of blindness, and my batroom, hands, etc. when I did it was more clean and desensitized than a hospital almost. No way I was gonna get an infection, like some dude here had, because of his dirty ass wrokplace and touching it with his dirty ass hands. idiots. Infections are brutals,.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky and ReignsChad
Good suggestion, imo.
one of the best options for poorcells. only 7 euro for 30 ml. that want to "plump maxx" their sunken face.

I checked the ingredients list, is a good, elgit combo. for that price.

I never tried it. It should work to some extend to plump it up. GREAT PRICE, for SUCH A PRODUCT by the way; a STEAL for only 7 euro per bottle. DEFFO worth the try, if you are a poorcell. You ain't gonna find something that worrksbetter for that price.

It's not odd, to suggest more thanm 1 product byu the way. There are more than 1 products out there that are good.

|I use now, at this moment. for my sunken undereyes region. great acids combo
Niod: FRACTIONATED EYE-CONTOUR CONCENTRATE (FECC)

What a great mogger product that is, it seems. first few days results look promising tbh.

But not for poorcells.
can only do, if you dont mind pissing away 60 euro for a measly 15ml.

all that shit sounds like cope I'm not getting anything before I see legit proof it works

there are so many topicals that supposedly help with dark circles so you can tell that 99% of it is cope

most people who recommend them haven't even tried them, especially when you look on retarded normfag sites like reddit people keep recommending crap that doesn't work 95% of the time

I trtied the concealer route also. even primers, and mixing and what not.,
NEVER, could match the color, texture, shine with the skin around it good enough fopr 100% unnoticeable. And if they see I wear that, I will be teased for being a gaylord for teh rst of muh life.
Needs to look natural, effortless, or death
yup legit

all that shit sounds like cope I'm not getting anything before I see legit proof it works
deciem is one of the only legit companies out there in skin care stuff. hands down.

there are so many topicals that supposedly help with dark circles so you can tell that 99% of it is cope
true. MOST skincare companies are 99% scammers. I would say Deciem (bioth the NIOD and The ORDINAORY product sggested here are froim Deciem) is the exception. They sell products that 90% of the cases do work decently, and they don't oversatet the claims of what it can do.
they are not marketing scamming, like all the other companes in skincare do.
It's an exception company.

if you are unknown about skincare, and all it's ingredients.
I would advice anyone, STICK with Deciem products only.

You at least won't get scammed.

If you o outside of Deciem, with giga knowledge aboiut skincare, ingredients, etc.. You will 90% certainity get scammed.
while Deciem has no, or very few scam products
most people who recommend them haven't even tried them, especially when you look on retarded normfag sites like reddit people keep recommending crap that doesn't work 95% of the time
truth.
Subreddit or Deciem/the ordinairy. have great amount of before and after pics on them as well. Deffo worth to look up, when considering a product buying of deciem.

Over the past 2 years of skincare stuffs buying.
I have turned into a full fan of Deciem.
After buying plenty cope products. Deciem, is just plainly the best one out there. AND they never overprice a product. when the ingerdients are cheap, so will be the price. They won't add some cope ingredient that sounds fancy, for price ramping up an marketing pruposes.

deciem is one of the only legit companies out there in skin care stuff. hands down.

true. MOST skincare companies are 99% scammers. I would say Deciem (bioth the NIOD and The ORDINAORY product sggested here are froim Deciem) is the exception. They sell products that 90% of the cases do work decently, and they don't oversatet the claims of what it can do.
they are not marketing scamming, like all the other companes in skincare do.
It's an exception company.

if you are unknown about skincare, and all it's ingredients.
I would advice anyone, STICK with Deciem products only.

You at least won't get scammed.

If you o outside of Deciem, with giga knowledge aboiut skincare, ingredients, etc.. You will 90% certainity get scammed.
while Deciem has no, or very few scam products

truth.
Subreddit or Deciem/the ordinairy. have great amount of before and after pics on them as well. Deffo worth to look up, when considering a product buying of deciem.

Over the past 2 years of skincare stuffs buying.
I have turned into a full fan of Deciem.
After buying plenty cope products. Deciem, is just plainly the best one out there. AND they never overprice a product. when the ingerdients are cheap, so will be the price. They won't add some cope ingredient that sounds fancy, for price ramping up an marketing pruposes.
there are no legit companies just legit ingredients

Do you have a negative vector? if so you should get an infraorbital implant

bimax but it's a subtopical

Do you have a negative vector? if so you should get an infraorbital implant
yeah, I think a got a bit of a negative factor. It's not giga bad, bit I got it some.
AND, I'm olso old (38) so stuff starts sagging easily now.

You agree I have some negative vector?

Vector

9781604060270_c014_f002.jpg

yeah, I think a got a bit of a negative factor. It's not giga bad, bit I got it some.

View attachment 1140779

You don't have a negative orbital vector at all.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
You don't have a negative orbital vector at all.
thanks. I think, the angle of my zygo is to much downward, causing a bit of hollowness under the eyes. To much "space" gab there.
That's probably the issue, why it looks a bit sunken under muh eyes.

What you think?

as you can see, it's abit sunken under there:
A forward zoom

Last edited:

View attachment 1140779

damn never before seen eduardkoopman pics :love: is your name actually Eduard Koopman :feelswat:

damn never before seen eduardkoopman pics :love: is your name actually Eduard Koopman :feelswat:
Close, but not 100% same name. Yeah, muh pics before looksmaxxing, are also in the rating section. Horrible pics, before looksmaxxing, low tier normie to below average levels I was at start I think. This year, I set to goal to improve further to Chadliter levels. imo, I'm now HTN range, probs.

What your looks levels atm? And where are you going to ascend to?

thanks. I think, the angle of my zygo is to much downward, causing a bit of hollowness under the eyes. To much "space" gab there.
That's probably the issue, why it looks a bit sunken under muh eyes.

What you think?

as you can see, it's abit sunken under there:
View attachment 1140796
Ye man honestly that's not bad at all. It's not a failo by any means. Small amounts of concealer or filler would easily sort that out. I don't even think its something urgent at all, but I guess it can't hurt. Train neck chad

Ye man honestly that's not bad at all. It's not a failo by any means. Small amounts of concealer or filler would easily sort that out. I don't even think its something urgent at all, but I guess it can't hurt. Train neck chad
Thanks.
yeah, neckpill = real and giga important.
My soyness, is holding my looks back significantly. I gained a bit off muscle Volume since that pic, but nowhere near enough.

"hit the gym bro"

I hope you Chad already, and your looksmaxxing is finished, and you only need to put in maintain efforts

Thanks.
yeah, neckpill = real and giga important.
My soyness, is holding my looks back significantly. I gained a bit off muscle Volume since that pic, but nowhere near enough.

"hit the gym bro"

I hope you Chad already, and your looksmaxxing is finished, and you only need to put in maintain efforts
I will never finish looksmaxing until I have Steve Reeves physique + Chad face (currently chadlite).

• +1
I will never finish looksmaxing until I have Steve Reeves physique + Chad face (currently chadlite).
WOW . I never heard of Steve Reeves,
But I assume he's Natty, since I . And this is giga great, for natty results.
The debate about natty or not, is there I just see.
You must have giga good genes, if you wanna reach this natty. Otherwise you probs need to hopp on stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
You must have giga good genes, if you wanna reach this natty. Otherwise you probs need to hopp on stuff.

i will reach it

• +1

People argue about whether he was or not as it was around then technically but not used that much. He is probably the most bodybuilder someone with good genes could get without taking steroids etc. Sean Connery was actually in the 1953 Mr. Universe competition but was built just like a high school kid with a good lean physique is now. I would say anyone after Larry Scott had definitely took roids.

• +1
Close, but not 100% same name. Yeah, muh pics before looksmaxxing, are also in the rating section. Horrible pics, before looksmaxxing, low tier normie to below average levels I was at start I think. This year, I set to goal to improve further to Chadliter levels. imo, I'm now HTN range, probs.

What your looks levels atm? And where are you going to ascend to?
I'm subhuman hoping to ascend to subhuman