What traits do the slayers that you know irl have?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
preferably those with as many non-face failos as possible (doesn't have to be all):

- shy, non-NT
- short
- pheno
- overweight

etc. because then it MUST be the face that is the cause of their success

then we can work out which parts of the face is crucial for high SMV.
kind of want to see if the biggest slayers just have big jaws as everyone on this forum claims or if eye area matters more

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
inspiration for this thread:

@Deusmaximus

Sex appealmaxxed :feelsuhh:

good traits - tall and forward grown chin , at least 6/10 hair , good eye hooding , muscular body , good skin , average lips , good eyebrows , average or above cheekbones , slightly long nose than average , above 1.8 fwhr

bad traits - high gonial angle , scleral show sometimes , maxilla slightly recessed sometimes , short , brown , nose a bit wide

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and lilhorizontal32
good traits - tall and forward grown chin , at least 6/10 hair , good eye hooding , muscular body , good skin , average lips , good eyebrows , average or above cheekbones , slightly long nose than average , above 1.8 fwhr

bad traits - high gonial angle , scleral show sometimes , maxilla slightly recessed sometimes , short , brown , nose a bit wide
can a rhino makes a nose longer? my nose is quite short

can a rhino makes a nose longer? my nose is quite short
i dont think so , but reducing alar base or getting lip injection to reduce philtrum size can make it look longer

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
preferably those with as many non-face failos as possible (doesn't have to be all):

- shy, non-NT
- short
- pheno
- overweight

kind of want to see if the biggest slayers just have big jaws as everyone on this forum claims or if eye area matters more
you've already gone wrong by asking whether lower third or eye area matters more, they are equal
It's hard to be bad looking if you have a good eye area, it's hard to be bad looking if you have a good lower third, it's almost impossible not to be very good looking if you have both

I will say if we're talking strictly about SMV I could realistically see lower third being more important for that than eye area

• Woah
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
high rep :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
tanned, nt, trendy haircut, but im only 17

ive seen plenty of adults that get girls or have a gf if they have tatoos even if there ugly asf

• +1

- shy, non-NT
- short
- pheno
- overweight

Blonde low inhib and upturned nose

• +1

INSANE OVERRATE

20210122 224825
20210122 224806

when op wants to know your "slayer's" friends trait and autistic low iq users start to describe their own features :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Effortless, Deleted member 12669 and 4 others
They look good and get sex on demand

they're all 6'1+

• +1
BMI 30, NW 3, flabby, careermaxxed, statusmaxxed

• +1
All have hair

• +1
in my country most people have recessed maxillas so slayers usually rely on:
> blue eyes
> short midface
> full lips
> low set strong browridge combined with straight nose

• +1
tanned, nt, trendy haircut, but im only 17

ive seen plenty of adults that get girls or have a gf if they have tatoos even if there ugly asf
Tattoos are a complimenter but never a replacement same with any other shit that isn’t the face

people with tattoos tend to be non forward thinking, impulsive, drug users, all traits which sluts value

• +1

- shy, non-NT
- short
- pheno
- overweight

Hooded eyes , full lips, good facial harmony, strong jawline.

helps they’re all 6’2 and legit low iq, low inhib and outgoing

• +1
Hooded eyes , full lips, good facial harmony, strong jawline.

helps they’re all 6’2 and legit low iq, low inhib and outgoing
ngl havent met too many people irl with hooded eyes

Mental traits - Low IQ low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and lilhorizontal32

- shy, non-NT
- short
- pheno
- overweight

Biggest slayers I know are just above average facially but super nt. Not tall or muscular. I knew one or two who were Chadlite tho

• +1
Biggest slayers I know are just above average facially but super nt. Not tall or muscular. I knew one or two who were Chadlite tho
You become NT after repeated positive social experiences.
So in other words to be NT you have to at least be decent looking, so it’s all the same.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Lawton88
-Average to tall height
-Beady little eyes
-full set of hair
-NT and can carry convo's easily
-Good facial harmony even if they are recessed or downwards growth faces

• +1
You become NT after repeated positive social experiences.
So in other words to be NT you have to at least be decent looking, so it’s all the same.
Nah that’s cope. I know relatively bad looking slayers. They don’t slay stacys but they slay ton of girls. Also most nt are average guys. Hot guys are not nt cuz they don’t need it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Nah that’s cope. I know relatively bad looking slayers. They don’t slay stacys but they slay ton of girls. Also most nt are average guys. Hot guys are not nt cuz they don’t need it
Someone is more likely to be NT if they’re good looking but obviously there are still many ugly NT ppl just like there are introverted attractive ppl

brutal NTpill tbh

we need to talk more on this forum on how to NT/charismamax

Someone is more likely to be NT if they’re good looking but obviously there are still many ugly NT ppl just like there are introverted attractive ppl
Well maybe gl guys are nt but personality game is strongest in average looking ppl. They make up for the looks with being exceptional interesting. Slayer looking dudes are usually boring or just basic. I wish to become best of both worlds. But yeah honestly in party settings interesting guys beat out gl guys from my experience. Like usually a girl will talk to you for a while even in a club. If you are basic af she gotta be super superficial. And that’s for hook ups or less serious relationships. In a ltr you gotta be interesting. Basic dudes can talk about their past and what they do to not have That awkward silence but eventually you run out of memory’s and things to say. Also it’s boring listening to some dudes life. interesting dudes make the Moment interesting you are in rn and create those memory’s you talk about later.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 13197
@Deusmaximus really liked reading your thread about how the biggest slayer you know has a massive jaw that looks eppleymaxxed

got any other stories/examples? would be interested to read it bro, especially as you were saying that you knew a lot of guys and their approximate slay count

Mix of masculine and feminine features

My roommate before I moved. Guy literally looked like the Nick Bateman model from facial hair to hear on his head 😂 . Only biked for exercise and maybe yoga so he was still lean. Made a fuss about his weight so he would do drugs like acid and coke if he felt he was getting too “puffy.”Made lots of money (6 figures) before pandemic (and maybe again now that restaurants are back open) from tips working as a waiter in a popular restaurant in a major city in the U.S (looks are most likely the reason). Had many girls over in the 6 or 7/10 range but no real stunners or no girls on like (Romee Stridj or Rosie Huntington level). It was consistent and I think they were mostly from irl meetings at his job or local bars. Then again I only knew him as a lower 30s year old it it was interesting to see a guy over the 30 yr mark still slaying. Didn’t believe in marriage so maybe something went wrong in the past who knows lol but yea as for features he had the complete package.. slight hunter but not ogre, leanmaxxxed, Chad gonial, nonpatchy beard, 6’2. He did have jaw same width as zygos but that didn’t stop him at all

Last edited:
  • +1
My roommate before I moved. Guy literally looked like the Nick Bateman model from facial hair to hear on his head 😂 . Only biked for exercise and maybe yoga so he was still lean. Made a fuss about his weight so he would do drugs like acid and coke if he felt he was getting too “puffy.”Made lots of money (6 figures) before pandemic (and maybe again now that restaurants are back open) from tips working as a waiter in a popular restaurant in a major city in the U.S (looks are most likely the reason). Had many girls over in the 6 or 7/10 range but no real stunners or no girls on like (Romee Stridj or Rosie Huntington level). It was consistent and I think they were mostly from irl meetings at his job or local bars. Then again I only knew him as a lower 30s year old it it was interesting to see a guy over the 30 yr mark still slaying. Didn’t believe in marriage so maybe something went wrong in the past who knows lol but yea as for features he had the complete package.. slight hunter but not ogre, leanmaxxxed, Chad gonial, nonpatchy beard, 6’2. He did have jaw same width as zygos but that didn’t stop him at all
mirin the fact that he made a 6 figure income from working as a waiter. was he hyper nt/charsimamaxxed? if not, goes to show u the power of looks in our society

mirin the fact that he made a 6 figure income from working as a waiter. was he hyper nt/charsimamaxxed? if not, goes to show u the power of looks in our society
He liked to party when on drugs or alcohol but he would leave us subhumans (male and female btw) after a while haha but he was fairly social and loud as fuck when he talked. Also tall so you can’t miss his presence tbh. He’d do shit like order whole pizza pie and eat one slice and leave 😂 he’d give it to us so we can continue to rot

• +1
He liked to party when on drugs or alcohol but he would leave us subhumans (male and female btw) after a while haha but he was fairly social and loud as fuck when he talked. Also tall so you can’t miss his presence tbh. He’d do shit like order whole pizza pie and eat one slice and leave 😂 he’d give it to us so we can continue to rot
guy seems blackpilled about leanmaxxing damn :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
nw0
prominent browridge
upward, dense eyebrows but thin
high cheeckbones
small nose and ears
decently forawrd maxilla, 120 degree gonial angle and long ramus
full lips
biggest slayer I know was super high inhib until late in high school and he had those traits. he was only 5'9 but tbh wasnt fat and had a great frame, which only became better as he gymmaxed
another potential slayer ( he was a closeted gay ) which had tons of girls as friends was also high inhib, was also a manlet but had an even bigger browridge, deep set eyes, yet had a somehow recessed maxilla and mandible, chin ( still a wide and tall chin ) and was fat.

Last edited:
  • +1
nw0
prominent browridge
upward, dense eyebrows but thin
high cheeckbones
small nose and ears
decently forawrd maxilla, 120 degree gonial angle and long ramus
full lips
biggest slayer I know was super high inhib until late in high school and he had those traits. he was only 5'9 but tbh wasnt fat and had a great frame, which only became better as he gymmaxed
another potential slayer ( he was a closeted gay ) which had tons of girls as friends was also high inhib, was also a manlet but had an even bigger browridge, deep set eyes, yet had a somehow recessed maxilla and mandible, chin ( still a wide and tall chin ) and was fat.
how the last guy make up for receded chin,madible and maxilla lol?

how the last guy make up for receded chin,madible and maxilla lol?
well like i said he never got into a relationship in hs, but im still not sure if he just wasnt good looking enough ( very unlikely but a possibility ) or was just gay. still, he had so many girls as friends but while this seems normal if he was indeed gay, many girls were definitely interested in him and always complimented his features and saying he would look so much better if he lost fat. front matters much more than profile and thats what helped him, but another thing is that those girls believed maybe that his weak chin was caused by fat lol.

• +1
They are either tall and average looking or average height and look very above average. Never see too many tall attractive men but the height halo seems to be true. But when I mean tall I mean like 6’3” and above. And they’re not ugly, they tend to be HTN

having a big jaw universally correlates to slaying I agree. There is no reason to not wraparound implant maxx unless you already have a wide jaw (I do for example and if I made it bigger it would look horrible)

• +1
The slayer I know has only one thing: reputation.

Every foid who craves a cock tonight and doesn't have a regular one, hits on him.

They talk about him while girlchatting and that's his most important advert.

But if you ask the foid out, she will refuse, because she's not a slut.

PUAs are right. You must either be poor or you must make it absolutely clear that you're not going to pay a single dime, or else foids will designate you as beta provider material and won't fuck unless you pay the price.

• +1