What tv show/series you think is goated and why?

DrOverBite

DrOverBite

Philtrumcel & boneless
Title tbh.
Looking to watch something interesting perhaps.

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, noonespecial and not__cel
breaking bad and mr robot

• +1
Reactions: DrOverBite and not__cel
breaking bad and mr robot
Mr robot is goated I agree and I’ll also add legion on Hulu it’s a psychological comedy and was one of the few marvel shows I’ve enjoyed it came of in 2018 though

• +1
Reactions: DrOverBite
3 body problem is also a good show

breaking bad

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, PRIEST Sv3rige and Clown Show
Breaking Bad - best thing on vid ever
Death Note
Monster(anime)

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and DrOverBite
Dexter, cause i'm watching it atm

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen, PRIEST Sv3rige, N1666 and 1 other person
better call saul. like breaking bad, just for smarter people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and DrOverBite
damn. when did u start watching and what do u think of it so far?
i watched 2 seasons in 1 day i think it's pretty good if you don't spoil yourself like a stupid nigger (that's what I did)

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
i watched 2 seasons in 1 day i think it's pretty good if you don't spoil yourself like a stupid nigger (that's what I did)
i couldn’t help myself. i spoiled pretty much everything by going through the wiki but it was still a great watch. was going to ask u something but it’ll prolly spoil the later szn. lmk when ur done with s8 so i can ask u.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
i couldn’t help myself. i spoiled pretty much everything by going through the wiki but it was still a great watch. was going to ask u something but it’ll prolly spoil the later szn. lmk when ur done with s8 so i can ask u.
sure (i won't remember)

• JFL
also how tf can u even watch 2 szn in one day?:lul: each szn is 12 ep roughly 1 hr so how tf did u watch 24 ep?:lul:

• +1
The wire
Supernatural
Dexter

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen and Gengar
Watching movies is a waste of time. Live your life like it's a movie.

The wire
Supernatural
Dexter
Supernatural S01 and S02 were the GOAT, you’re right. Dexter S01 and S04 I think were my favorites. Maybe S06 too.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Supernatural S01 and S02 were the GOAT, you’re right. Dexter S01 and S04 I think were my favorites. Maybe S06 too.
Jensen Ackles is such a mogger, just made me realise I should’ve added The Boys to my list too

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Dele Alli Regen
Jensen Ackles is such a mogger, just made me realise I should’ve added The Boys to my list too
he gets better with age aswell. should hold off on watching it if u can. s5 (final szn) won’t release until 2026 and you’d be better off watching all them together imo

• +1
what’d u think of hannah? also is watching all 15 szn of supernatural worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
he gets better with age aswell. should hold off on watching it if u can. s5 (final szn) won’t release until 2026 and you’d be better off watching all them together imo
I didn’t mean to my watch list btw, I meant to the list of the best shows I’ve watched.

• +1
Watching movies is a waste of time. Live your life like it's a movie.
Man Body GIF

how you felt after saying that:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
I didn’t mean to my watch list btw, I meant to the list of the best shows I’ve watched.
oh shit lol. yeah it’s defo up there for me too. szn 3 was defo the best because of soldier boy. if they don’t bring him back in s5 then it’ll be super disappointing.

• +1
yes it's boring if i watch it in x1
no way. i just tried watching it in 2x and it’s literally impossible to understand anything.:lul:

• Hmm...
oh shit lol. yeah it’s defo up there for me too. szn 3 was defo the best because of soldier boy. if they don’t bring him back in s5 then it’ll be super disappointing.
I think it’s pretty much confirmed he’s coming back from that last scene where they showed his body. There’s also a spin off where he’s the centre of the story, but I don’t expect much from it

The wire
Supernatural
Dexter
u think it’s worth watching all 15 szn of supernatural? also what’d u think of hannah in dexter

• +1
u think it’s worth watching all 15 szn of supernatural? also what’d u think of hannah in dexter
I never watched all 15 seasons, I’m rewatching right now from the start. The first few seasons that I watched were pretty good though. Also I disliked Hannah. Lumen was by far my favourite after Rita, I kind of wish they kept her.

• +1
How ? English isn't my first language and it's fine for me
even 1.5x is a little hard to make out somethings and music sounds so retarded in 2x

I never watched all 15 seasons, I’m rewatching right now from the start. The first few seasons that I watched were pretty good though.
ok
Also I disliked Hannah. Lumen was by far my favourite after Rita, I kind of wish they kept her.
very interesting, care to elaborate on why u disliked hannah and lumen was your favorite?

• +1
yeah music is whatever, in 1.5 it's horrible though
hey man if it works then it works tbh. if 2x is ur thing then go for it.

ok

very interesting, care to elaborate on why u disliked hannah and lumen was your favorite?
She fits the code and should’ve been killed by dexter tbh, she was too evil. The relationship with her and Dexter felt too forced as well. Lumens character was introduced well and she was more innocent. Her character was more likeable imo and the chemistry between her and Dexter was better. They could’ve at least kept her for a bit longer, the way things ended with her felt like a waste of her character.

• +1
Yeah, young Jensen Ackles was great. He looked good in Smallville as well.

• +1
She fits the code and should’ve been killed by dexter tbh, she was too evil. The relationship with her and Dexter felt too forced as well.
i thought she only killed to survive? like when she killed sal price and the counselor who was abusing her. i feel like her intro was good aswell. dexter wanted to kill her and disguised it as a date but couldn’t go through with it because he was too attracted to her. their dynamic was way better than any other of his love interest imo and the major selling point for me was when he said he would rather be with her than killing people.
Lumens character was introduced well and she was more innocent. Her character was more likeable imo and the chemistry between her and Dexter was better. They could’ve at least kept her for a bit longer, the way things ended with her felt like a waste of her character.
i agree but with everything except their chemistry. the whole point of their relationship was based off her getting revenge. she even said after she got revenge that she doesn’t have a need to kill anymore and i fell like her and dexter wouldn’t work out. she knows what he is and likely wouldn’t accept it after a while.

• +1
Who's Hannah? Honestly I quit watching around S9 or S10 because it just got too ridiculous, if it had ended after 2 or maybe 3 seasons then it'd be one of the best shows ever, but they stretched it out too much.
hannah from dexter not supernatural.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar