what type of acne is this?

D

danny1234567

Iron
idk what type of acne this is. horomonal im guessing? tretinoin hasn’t helped at all and neither has doxycycline. someone pls help idk what to do other than consider accutane.
IMG 1448

idk what type of acne this is. horomonal im guessing? tretinoin hasn’t helped at all and neither has doxycycline. someone pls help idk what to do other than consider accutane.
View attachment 3158453
Doesn’t matter. You need to be on accutane and using sunscreen ASAP. You don’t have that much active acne But the scarring will continue to worsen from more breakouts. After you fix the active breakouts with accutane, you will need laser treatments and tretinoin/tazarotene for scarring. Good luck bhai

Doesn’t matter. You need to be on accutane and using sunscreen ASAP. You don’t have that much active acne But the scarring will continue to worsen from more breakouts. After you fix the active breakouts with accutane, you will need laser treatments and tretinoin/tazarotene for scarring. Good luck bhai
damn bro my parents are making me finish 2 more months of doxycycline before i try to get accutane so ig im waiting 💔😭

damn bro my parents are making me finish 2 more months of doxycycline before i try to get accutane so ig im waiting 💔😭
I experienced the same shit, doxycycline was basically useless for me. Accutane was the only thing that worked. Get a derm to prescribe you it now

I experienced the same shit, doxycycline was basically useless for me. Accutane was the only thing that worked. Get a derm to prescribe you it now
i’ll try to get it sooner. how long did accutane take to work in you?

i’ll try to get it sooner. how long did accutane take to work in you?
About 9 months for me, they started at a low dose then ramped it up to around 60 mg. I also had to have monthly bloodwork done. Keep in mind tho I had way worse than you here, but now my skin is decent

do tretinoin or accutane, and salicyclic acid. if you do early, you will have no scars

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Bruh doxycycline will destroy your gut microbiome don’t take that shit you need accutane

Lasers are bad for scars.