What type of bone structure is more prone to having a fat face even when lean

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
I am super skinny but my face simply always looks a little fat, or round.

My cheekbones and cranium are massive I just have a smaller jaw and no chin height. If I fixed that am I saved?

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I am super skinny but my face simply always looks a little fat, or round.

My cheekbones and cranium are massive I just have a smaller jaw and no chin height. If I fixed that am I saved?
Are you me

Small jaw, underdeveloped zygos, retruded maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 15302, metagross and 1 other person
recessed face and narrow palate

I do have a narrow palate, but I’ve heard that’s good for hollow cheeks

Mine aka wide and short
PXL 20220429 125333971 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I do have a narrow palate, but I’ve heard that’s good for hollow cheeks
Thats really bad for hollow cheeks. I also forgot to mention over-active buccinator muscles and it’s the most important, most people have it

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
What BF% are you? probably higher than you think

• +1
recessed face and narrow palate
Narrow pallet is more likely to not makes your hollows bigger opry and Nessman both have subhuman pallets

Thats really bad for hollow cheeks. I also forgot to mention over-active buccinator muscles and it’s the most important, most people have it
It’s not bad jfl where tf you getting that from

It’s not that much narrow, plus you can still have hollow cheeks while having a narrow palate just not as much as if you had a wide one
It’s the opposite you retard, wide pallet makes it harder, this is all Mewing pallet cope. Cavil has one of the most subhuman narrow pallets I’ve seen but he’s giga chad robust bones. An insanely wide pallet isn’t ideal

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 18301
It’s the opposite you retard, wide pallet makes it harder, this is all Mewing pallet cope. Cavil has one of the most subhuman narrow pallets I’ve seen but he’s giga chad robust bones. An insanely wide pallet isn’t ideal
dude’s literally calling it pallet I’m not even gonna argue
F3827889 7EE0 4500 BA6E AF7FF29498AA

• +1
If u have good zygos with compact mid face than fixing ur jaw and chin it’s easy, look at Tom cruise before his jaw/chin surgery

anyone commented how LONG your arms are? Perfect for slinging shit.
Yeah I always was best in the school in throwing spear or shot put despite being 5'10 and 150 lbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
why does palate width matter?? and is it genetic?
palate width itself doesn’t matter but wide palates usually mean more zygo flare + wider jaw in general.

palate width itself doesn’t matter but wide palates usually mean more zygo flare + wider jaw in general.
i have wide jaw and narrow palate am i good?

I really don’t think I am recessed. My side profile looks decent/good.
If thats the case, probably subhuman fat distribution or retention of neotenous fatpads

Post pics tbh

what does that have to do with palate which is only how many teeth show when smiling
well if your 10% bf and still have a fat face then ur bone structure is not good enough

well if your 10% bf and still have a fat face then ur bone structure is not good enough
and wtf does that have to do with palate my friend with the widest palate has 0 facial definition even when super skinny

and wtf does that have to do with palate my friend with the widest palate has 0 facial definition even when super skinny
then he probably has shit bones.

but is there an ideal fwhr or is it just wider the better
fwhr idk but close to 50 intermolar width is the default and good human palate, there are exceptions of course though

Stay in shape and you should gradually lose the facial babyfat. Then you'll long for the lost collagen.

I mean, you don't want to be a skinnyfatbastard in your 30's with a little bloated face, do you?

• +1
Reactions: stewiegriffin