what type of food do u eat to stay buff and healthy

T

traveler

Kraken
Blue berry cream

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Firstly i have to say that my diet might not work for everyone but i respond best to it.
I eat mainly chicken,pork,beef,whole wheat bread and pasta, oats, greek yoghurt,bananas, apples, oranges, chia seeds, brocolli,spinach, carrots, sweet and normal potatoes,red lenthils , olive oil, iodine salt, popcorn, cheese, tomato sauce and paste, eggs ,different berries, brazil nuts, tahini, coffee and once a week i get a pizza.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ricochet, traveler and dadfa
Firstly i have to say that my diet might not work for everyone but i respond best to it.
I eat mainly chicken,pork,beef,whole wheat bread and pasta, oats, greek yoghurt,bananas, apples, oranges, chia seeds, brocolli,spinach, carrots, sweet and normal potatoes,red lenthils , olive oil, iodine salt, popcorn, cheese, tomato sauce and paste, eggs ,coffee and once a week i get a pizza.
I also have a feeding window of 10 hours and drink about 3 l of water.
Check your diet on chronometer and construct it yourself.

I also have a feeding window of 10 hours and drink about 3 l of water.
Check your diet on chronometer and construct it yourself.
mirin dedication

Steak, chicken, spinach, veggies, berries, protein puddings, fish. That's about it. Almonds, pistachios occassionally in small quantities.

I don't eat fast starches and carbs at all unless it's pre-workout fuel (so not at all during rest days).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and traveler
Steak, chicken, spinach, veggies, berries, protein puddings, fish. That's about it. Almonds, pistachios occassionally in small quantities.

I don't eat fast starches and carbs at all unless it's pre-workout fuel (so not at all during rest days).
What do you consider to be fast starches?
I imagine no bread, pasta, rice, potatoes. What else?

What do you consider to be fast starches?
I imagine no bread, pasta, rice, potatoes. What else?
Bananas contain up to 35% starch. I don't eat them at all except rarely as preworkout fuel. It's a garbage food to eat on off-days.

Oatmeal/oats are unfortunately full of starch and are therefore a horrible offday or cutting food.
Which is sad because I love oats on workout days as a source of healthy carbs/workout fuel.

Yes, ultimately everything boils down to CICO (calories in, calories out), but body composition wise it's just not a good idea to stuff sugar and starches down your throat when you are not going to be active on that day.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Cristiano88
eat liver once a week u dont wanna be deficient on vit a

cow testicles

Chicken, salmon, spinach, green beans, avocado, olive oil.

Currently eat between 2000-2500 calories/day. Staying lean as fuck yearround

• +1
Reactions: Gandy