• Love it
Reactions: slimeszn3 and lestoa
metal and rock

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
lately lot of crystal castles, lot of rnb, especially from the 90s

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss @MoggerGaston Techno sometimes, specially industrial.
I listen to alternative or indie pop and sometimes post punk or darkwave. I have my playlists.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, lestoa, FaceandBBC and 1 other person

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lestoa, irkkedmulatto and TechnoBoss
nightcore

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
@TechnoBoss @MoggerGaston I listen to techno sometimes.
I listen to alternative indie music and sometimes post punk. I have my playlists.
I love techno so much. It's my favorite thing to mix & make playlists with.

I also do listen to metal and screamo. I also have a playlist of pop punk type stuff (the kind of music that would be playing in Hot Topic from 2001-2010)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lestoa, Gengar, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
War metal and cloud rap

Everything

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and HighTierSubhuman
Uptempo hardcore
Terrorcore
Early 2000's hardcore/ hardstyle/ trance

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, Gengar, TechnoBoss and 1 other person

I also do listen to metal and screamo. I also have a playlist of pop punk type stuff (the kind of music that would be playing in Hot Topic from 2001-2010)

I have this one (it has a hardcore influence), what about you

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss

I have this one, what about you

Most of my techno playlist is on my Beatport account (but I need to renew it)

My other playlists like my heavy metal/pop-punk playlists are on my personal spotify made by me. I can send it to you if you'd like to give them a listen.

I currently can't access my techno playlists on my beatport but I can send some songs I have saved on Youtube.

I can send you my Spotify playlists in DMs if you'd like.

I'll give your playlist a listen! Looks great!

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar and Klasik616
I low-key can't stand music at all but know some shit to look NT

Rap, R&b and white girl music

The Bug
The Body
HEALTH

Slow songs, love songs, old songs...

• +1

whats your favourite metal album? mines suicidal tendencies self titled its punk metal

• Love it
  • +1
Before, I listened to metalcore, r&b, post-hardcore, hip-hop and even classical. :ogre: Now I mostly listen to Asian pop music.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lestoa, FaceandBBC and TechnoBoss

LOVED your playlist bhai. :feelsautistic: You put in nearly all the music I listened to back then haha.

• Love it
  • +1
whats your favourite metal album? mines suicidal tendencies self titled its punk metal
Boy it's hard to say which album I like because I tend to like songs from different albums from different artists.

It's easier to give you a list of people I listen to overall.

Sybreed, Brutai, 40 Below Summer, Advent, Bad Omens, BMTH, Chevelle, Asking Alexandra, Steryle, Veil of Maya, Centox, VOLA, System Divide, Breathing Theory. I have a ton of artists I listen to, but I can't exactly pinpoint my favorite album. I'll usually like one or two songs from an individual album. Sometimes heavy metal artists make it a habit of having all their songs sound the same on each album.

Skip to 58 seconds in with the Veil of Maya video. It starts off too slow for my liking. Should have had the intro cut down by like 30 seconds.

LOVED your playlist bhai. :feelsautistic: You put in nearly all the music I listened to back then haha.
You have basically identical music taste to me! I still listen to some of the music you showed me like every other day. I'm mirin your taste bhai :Comfy:

I'm not an angry person, but god damn do I love music that just hypes me up and makes me wanna punch stuff. :Comfy::feelshmm:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa, Gengar and serialcoper
You have basically identical music taste to me! I still listen to some of the music you showed me like every other day. I'm mirin your taste bhai :Comfy:
Who would have thought, bhai?! I mean shitskins like me generally don’t listen to that type of music, JFL. And I assumed you didn’t either, that you were a hip-hop head. Mirin your taste too and that’s great to hear! Which songs? Send me in PMs. :Comfy:
I'm not an angry person, but god damn do I love music that just hypes me up and makes me wanna punch stuff. :Comfy::feelshmm:
Getting these vibes from you now.

• Love it
  • +1
literally everything, my yt playlist is here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa and GabachoCopium

• +1
I don't listen to music.

• +1
Anti-cosmic metal of death.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
what? i posted it like 1 second ago?
its a playlist, not 1 song
But how does this incentivize people to listen to your playlist? You should've posted a song that would make people follow the link to your playlist on Youtube. The way you commented made it sound like this is what you listen to (a dude talking about napalm sticking to kids and not actually singing)

I just clicked it and the playlist looks actually pretty good ngl.

• +1
drill, electronic

• +1
But how does this incentivize people to listen to your playlist? You should've posted a song that would make people follow the link to your playlist on Youtube. The way you commented made it sound like this is what you listen to (a dude talking about napalm sticking to kids and not actually singing)
yt automatically embeds the first entry's video when you link a playlist
how is the first entry "not music"? lol

• +1
yt automatically embeds the first entry's video when you link a playlist
how is the first entry "not music"? lol
It's a dude talking. How does it count as music?

Like I said I just clicked on the playlist and it's actually pretty good. This first video doesn't represent it. Just seems random.

• +1
It's a dude talking. How does it count as music?
it's clearly not just plain talking. the singing is at the same level as the music you linked
Like I said I just clicked on the playlist and it's actually pretty good. This first video doesn't represent it. Just seems random.
because it is random. i just add whatever i come accross on yt that's good without any order.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Boy it's hard to say which album I like because I tend to like songs from different albums from different artists.

It's easier to give you a list of people I listen to overall.

Sybreed, Brutai, 40 Below Summer, Advent, Bad Omens, BMTH, Chevelle, Asking Alexandra, Steryle, Veil of Maya, Centox, VOLA, System Divide, Breathing Theory. I have a ton of artists I listen to, but I can't exactly pinpoint my favorite album. I'll usually like one or two songs from an individual album. Sometimes heavy metal artists make it a habit of having all their songs sound the same on each album.

Skip to 58 seconds in with the Veil of Maya video. It starts off too slow for my liking. Should have had the intro cut down by like 30 seconds.

damn I really liked the first song bro, thanks. It's always nice to meet a metalhead ngl. Now I'll have to listen to the whole album haha. I don't recognise most of the bands you mentioned ngl. Do you have a playlist with similar songs that I could listen to? I noticed you mentioned bmth, do you like their old stuff more?

You should check out gojira I've been listening to them a lot the past few months

some songs I like

Last edited:
  • +1
i listen to russian hardstyle and techno

but this what i listen to most of the time :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and TechnoBoss
it's clearly not just plain talking. the singing is at the same level as the music you linked

because it is random. i just add whatever i come accross on yt that's good without any order.
You think that:

Is the same type of singing as:

Seriously?

• +1
Fuckin Slayerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You think that:

Is the same type of singing as:

Seriously?

the diffference is that he isnt screamign and growling. poitn is that its not jsut plain talking

Used to listen to all types of rap and trap then I found out that shit kills braincels so now I’m tryna purge all music but I listen to classical cause I play piano

• +1
damn I really liked the first song bro, thanks for sharing. It's always nice to meet a metalhead. Now I'll have to listen to the whole album haha. I don't recognise most of the bands you mentioned ngl. Do you have a playlist with similar songs that I could listen to? I noticed you mentioned bmth, do you like their old stuff more?

You should check out gojira I've been listening to them a lot the past few months

some songs I like

Oh holy shit I like the first song a lot too. I have to listen to the rest of them as well. Thanks man! I'm glad you like the songs I listed, too!

Yeah of course old BMTH mogs hard.

I'll send you my playlist in DMs because it is kind of my own personal playlist I made on Spotify!

I'll listen to your songs right after I'm done eating. I really like the first one you sent!

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper and lestoa

• JFL