what type of person does someone like this grow up to be?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I don’t like who I am
For example a girl in a trailer park who did all types of x rated things in her youth, imagine her as an adult? Probably dead by now or got one of them scrunched up retarded meth type faces

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Carbine, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
prolly got a meth scruncued up face but huge knockers

prolly got a meth scruncued up face but huge knockers
No I think probably skinny and got that leathery dark look that like those old bitches outside the gas station have

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Carbine and isis_Bleach
For example a girl in a trailer park who did all types of x rated things in her youth, imagine her as an adult? Probably dead by now or got one of them scrunched up retarded meth type faces
Owns a dog

Stop reading after trailer park picturing 50 tattoos 3 children with 3 different races and giving blowies to get by

Stop reading after trailer park picturing 50 tattoos 3 children with 3 different races and giving blowies to get by
Well she did some of those things even at age 6 so I dont Doubt it

First of all why are you with this lady I remember a similar girl at my old school
Who said I’m with her bud haven’t seen her since I was 5

So why are we talking about a person you haven't seen since you were 5
I’m just wondering where she’s at today since she was a worthless slut even back then I’m wondering if she got even sluttier and more worthless

I’m just wondering where she’s at today since she was a worthless slut even back then I’m wondering if she got even sluttier and more worthless
Probably you shouldn't let useless people clog up your brain that you can be doing anything else like learning

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
90ib meth head slut

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Probably you shouldn't let useless people clog up your brain that you can be doing anything else like learning
Well I couldn’t give two shits about her I’m just curious
Kinda like when you take your dog and drop him off on the side of the road and 10 years later you wonder where he went

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231