INeedMoreCalories

Iron
What %?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
every strength so you can slowly go up

• +1
Reactions: Satan
Also are there any all day chemist alternatives 20$ dollar shipping is ridiculous
yeah try expresspct or all day chemist. it's like $1-3. just search for tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dog face
yeah so? are you gonna cry or what jfl find a different source then you low iq monkey
Also I don't have a prescription..where can I go to buy no prescription

Also I don't have a prescription..where can I go to buy no prescription
Acnelyse x3 from Turkey from Aliexpress any concentration will do no prescription required

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
the one that clears you're skin

• +1
Reactions: INeedMoreCalories
I just bought the top rated tretinoin on aliexpress. I'd recommend starting off with 0.025% and then going up to 0.05% when you finish the tube (what I'm currently doing.) You can try starting with 0.05% if really desperate for results but definitely don't go up to 0.1% until you've built a tolerance for tretinoin at lower %.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and INeedMoreCalories
I just bought the top rated tretinoin on aliexpress. I'd recommend starting off with 0.025% and then going up to 0.05% when you finish the tube (what I'm currently doing.) You can try starting with 0.05% if really desperate for results but definitely don't go up to 0.1% until you've built a tolerance for tretinoin at lower %.
Are you talking about the ACNELYSE brand?

Why dont you try retinol first its cheap and prescribtion free and still effective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
started with 0.05, was very irritating for a week but got used to it pretty fast

gonna move to 0.1 after my current one finishes, after about 6-7 months

Acnelyse x3 from Turkey from Aliexpress any concentration will do no prescription required
That's what I've been using so far

• +1
Reactions: INeedMoreCalories and Satan
Oh okay low iq on my part
Nah,when I first found the site I did the same and gave up on it and then a user here told me that you don't need to fill it in,lifesaver because alldaychemist has everything except accutane.

• +1
Reactions: INeedMoreCalories
Nah,when I first found the site I did the same and gave up on it and then a user here told me that you don't need to fill it in,lifesaver because alldaychemist has everything except accutane.
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel