what type of side profile is this, pelicancel? ferraricel?

D

Deleted member 53795

Iron
Whatcel

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Deleted member 48689 and DelonLover1999
Where does this nigga store his brain? Jfl

@HarrierDuBois

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Deleted member 51465, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
Cant be real, occupit smaller than His ear fr

You wish you were me

Only time I ever did was when I was drunk as hell tbh
Makes sense tbh, Se dom to drink so they just accentuate the experience.
Brutal having shit Se tbh, not even for the fact I'm bad at collecting sensory information but it often feels excessive, sex is scary most of all because of how much of a sensory + emotional overload it would have on my being into its core.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Makes sense tbh, Se dom to drink so they just accentuate the experience.
Brutal having shit Se tbh, not even for the fact I'm bad at collecting sensory information but it often feels excessive, sex is scary most of all because of how much of a sensory + emotional overload it would have on my being into its core.
I spaced out during sex (not in a bad way, tho), maybe it will happen to you too tbh

• Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I spaced out during sex (not in a bad way, tho), maybe it will happen to you too tbh
Mogs me. Also I will probably disconnect so incredibly hard from my body doing something that intimate I would view myself in 3rd person view and repress the memory afterwards ngl.

• Woah
Mogs me. Also I will probably disconnect so incredibly hard from my body doing something that intimate I would view myself in 3rd person view and repress the memory afterwards ngl.
Damn thats crazy

Damn thats crazy
Sex is not even real in my mind, not even appealing to me 99% of the time. I just get a horny spike on occasion but it's not even thorough. Can't understand people legit going outside with the plan to get laid and keeping up the process all night long or in some cases weeks/months just to get laid. I'm too introverted to be bothered, if it happens it happens. I have had girls in my face say they want me and just be indifferent, brutal in retrospect, those memories do haunt me sometimes.

• +1
Sex is not even real in my mind, not even appealing to me 99% of the time. I just get a horny spike on occasion but it's not even thorough. Can't understand people legit going outside with the plan to get laid and keeping up the process all night long or in some cases weeks/months just to get laid. I'm too introverted to be bothered.
I relate to that

Some people put so much effort in it's legit insane to me. Completely undercuts the validation aspect, too.

Like yourself, I'm in this shit for the mog

• +1
I relate to that

Some people put so much effort in it's legit insane to me. Completely undercuts the validation aspect, too.

Like yourself, I'm in this shit for the mog
Only time sex is appealing is if the woman is begging for it, and then it's more appealing to reject her just to prove you can do without.

• Woah
Only time sex is appealing is if the woman is begging for it, and then it's more appealing to reject her just to prove you can do without.
Thats some cold blooded shit

Sounds mogger af, but I dont know if i could do it (if the girl was attractive, ofc). I could maybe deny it a little bit just for kicks, but then go for it in the end

• +1
Thats some cold blooded shit

Sounds mogger af, but I dont know if i could do it (if the girl was attractive, ofc). I could maybe deny it a little bit just for kicks, but then go for it in the end
Genesis 39:6-10 - King James Version

6 And he left all that he had in Joseph's hand; and he knew not ought he had, save the bread which he did eat. And Joseph was a goodly person, and well favoured.

7 And it came to pass after these things, that his master's wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me.

8 But he refused, and said unto his master's wife, Behold, my master wotteth not what is with me in the house, and he hath committed all that he hath to my hand;