D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
I'm boxing by the way.

i go to the gym sometimes but mostly ldar

Cricket

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
I played basketball in college but am too low mood to play...watching skills I worked over a decade for slowly dissipate is definitely not fun.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3832
I played basketball and college but am too low mood to play...watching skills I worked over a decade for slowly dissipate is definitely not fun.
I was kind of feeling the same today. Still went to the boxing club though. The reason why you're always feeling low mood is because you're either used to feeling low mood, or because you're afraid to appear in public. But who cares just go.

mainly football (soccer) and basketball

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 3832
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Trained soccer for 8 years, then basketball for 2, then Ultimate for 3. Absolute legend for soccer and ultimate, basketball not so much. Currently only gym.

• +1
I played basketball in college but am too low mood to play...watching skills I worked over a decade for slowly dissipate is definitely not fun.
college basketball.. nice
height and position?

I play PG and SG

• +1
I'm highly specialized in LDARing, I do it for around 10 years now and I'm one of the top athletes. My second favorite sport is masturbation I practice it few days a week.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 2426
Muay Thai. I love playing volleyball, football, golf and basketball.

Swimming for about 8 years when I was little. Gave me massive calves and broad frame/shoulders ngl