What type of toothbrush to use?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
What type of toothbrush should I use to maintain healthy teeth? I am struggling to find a good one, the cheap ones seem to irritate my teeth.

Electric

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14274, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
Just a regular - Have a good diet and avoid proccessed and food like coffee and wine and ur teeth should be healthy

If they become yellow just by teeth whitening strips

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Oral-B G 9000

Pretty nice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Just buy a electric one that does like 20k rotation a minute.

Just buy a electric one that does like 20k rotation a minute.
The problem with electric is that I can't scrub as hard? Is this better for the teeth? Do I just use the electric brush in a circular motion across the teeth?

Just a regular - Have a good diet and avoid proccessed and food like coffee and wine and ur teeth should be healthy

If they become yellow just by teeth whitening strips
I thought the whitening strips don't work?

The problem with electric is that I can't scrub as hard? Is this better for the teeth? Do I just use the electric brush in a circular motion across the teeth?
Electric is superior to a regular one. Every dentist / orthodontic I spoke to recommended to brush electric.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14274
Electric is superior to a regular one. Every dentist / orthodontic I spoke to recommended to brush electric.
Can you link a good one?

crest whitening strips are very good
Do these damage the enamel? I've used whitening toothpaste and it works but I've heard it can be bad for your teeth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
Can you link a good one?
I don't think it makes that that difference tbh so I ant recommand one fast. Just find a oral b or other mainstream brand with 20k or higher rotation per minute and you should be fine.

Do these damage the enamel? I've used whitening toothpaste and it works but I've heard it can be bad for your teeth?
it is bad for ur teeth just dont do it often

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
are they really that much better?

are they really that much better?
Yeah I always thought I brushed well, but had alot of toothplaque. Went to de parodontist. Had a bacterial sample taken, confirmed toothplague caused my bad breath, recommended me a electric toothbrush and my breath is much .ore better. Also started scrubbing my tongue that helped alot. Parodontist told me that using mouthwater with alcohol is bad.

• +1
Yeah I always thought I brushed well, but had alot of toothplaque. Went to de parodontist. Had a bacterial sample taken, confirmed toothplague caused my bad breath, recommended me a electric toothbrush and my breath is much .ore better. Also started scrubbing my tongue that helped alot. Parodontist told me that using mouthwater with alcohol is bad.
man i think i need it too. i also have some toothplaque or some shit beside getting proffesional cleaning every year.
So its better to use:
-electric toothbrush (can you recommend a good one?)
- not mouthwater with alcohol at all? why?

Last edited:
  • +1
I will get an electric toothbrush. Do you recommend mouthwash?

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
okay its hot as fuck
fap it bro

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and lasthope
okay its hot as fuck
Don't break the streak. I am on nofap, pussy only, have a date coming up so I have to stay disciplined.

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
man i think i need it too. i also have some toothplaque or some shit beside getting proffesional cleaning every year.
So its better to use:
-eletric toothbrush (can you recommend a good one?)
- not mouthwater with alcohol at all? why?
- I use an oral b io one but those are like 150 euros + I don't know your budget, but my breath was a serious looksmim before i took care for it that'd why u spend so much on it. A oral b or Philips one that is 50 euros plus should be good.
I think more people need to make guides for it or dig deeper to fix it. Could be a best of the best post easily.
-Alcohol kills all the bacteria including the good ones.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
- I use an oral b io one but those are like 150 euros + I don't know your budget, but my breath was a serious looksmim before i took care for it that'd why u spend so much on it. A oral b or Philips one that is 50 euros plus should be good.
I think more people need to make guides for it or dig deeper to fix it. Could be a best of the best post easily.
-Alcohol kills all the bacteria including the good ones.
okay need to buy one aswell. and yeah that kind of shit is far more important then the other coping best of the best mewing guides

but if you drink alkhol they die anyway?:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator