what types of tests do I get done prior to hoping on cycle and then later on ?

6PSLcel

6PSLcel

Involuntarily sub chad
what should the test be measuring, I have a rough idea of what I need done, but I want to make sure im not missing anything.

and then once im on test, how often is it recommended I go in for blood tests and what do I get checked ?

Is it necessary to get all of those checked I don’t think the damage will be that harsh?
not sure tbh this is what google says you need to get checked: CBC, CMP-14, and tests for cortisol, reproductive hormones, insulin, and thyroid hormones

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
not sure tbh this is what google says you need to get checked: CBC, CMP-14, and tests for cortisol, reproductive hormones, insulin, and thyroid hormones
Thought it was t levels lol. Also I always wondered what happens if you get these checked and the results come back in the gutter wtf ru meant to say to the doctor

Thought it was t levels lol. Also I always wondered what happens if you get these checked and the results come back in the gutter wtf ru meant to say to the doctor
not sure tbh, i just hope they wont snake it to feds if they see my test is way past the reference range