What types of video games we should play

dostoyevski

dostoyevski

Nomad
No one can reject it we love playing video games, And most of this forum's users favorite free-time activities are probably playing video games.
In the past 30 years, video games have grown to be a popular form of leisure activity and e-sports.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are the pros and cons of playing video games?

Pros:
Some studies suggest that Video games are associated with greater visual perception,selective attention,Evidence indicates that skills learned or trained in video games could be observed outside of the video game context, for instance, in surgery, piloting, and military operations. Also a very good freetime activity for no friendcels:feelswhy:

Cons:

But in this study it says:
Play has always been an essential part of childhood, but it looks different for modern children, who increasingly engage in virtual play. More than 90% of children older than 2 years play video games, and three-quarters of American households own a video game console. Children 8 to 17 years of age spend an average of 1.5 to 2 hours daily playing video games. Recent developments framed by decades of research have provided insight into how games influence children's physical health, mental health, social behaviors, and cognitive development. Anticipatory guidance surrounding media use is often centered on screen time, but pediatricians should have some knowledge of the unique benefits and risks associated with this nearly ubiquitous activity. In light of the recent addition of gaming disorder to the International Classification of Diseases, 11th Revision, this review includes a discussion of the epidemiology, clinical features, and diagnosis of gaming disorder, including the use of existing screening tools. As games become more popular while ever-increasing in scope and complexity, this review aims to educate the modern pediatric provider about what is known, what is uncertain, and how to use this knowledge in the management of both healthy and unhealthy video gaming in children.
© American Academy of Pediatrics, 2023 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36587018/
-You will be sedanter and its fucking your Test hormones
-You will get a "Nerd posture" and nerd posture in teenage years makes a "DOWNWARD GROWTH"
Nerd posture

-Your mental health will go bad and cortisol(Stress hormone) will increase ( Because of the competitive games like Rocket league,Counter strike,Valorant etc..)

TL;DR: You should not play video games for extended periods, also cons of video games are more than their pros

also you can check this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game–related_health_problems
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Which types of video games should we play?

So first of all you should Not play any games that makes you sit for 4-5 hours straight on the chair. You got legs and hands use them but not for video games. Anything that just increasing your stress actually.

If you really want to play video games as a freetime activity you should NOT play this game types;

-Horror games: It fucks up your cortisol makes you more stressed ( high cortisol=descend) some people even can get traumatized with it.
-Competitive ( Ranked games): It fucks up your cortisol because you stress when you rank down in the rocket league or counter strike :ROFLMAO:

-Runner games: Yes, Temple run is fucking gets you stressed:feelswhy:
-Excitement games: Who plays it tho:ogre:
-MOBAS: In the league you just straightly sit on the couch for at least 2 hour bro also when you get flamed by your team and got 0/10 your cortisol will be high:lul:
-Any game that you play so long.

:soy:But there is no games anymore bro give me idea:feelswhy:

You can play this games for about MAXIMUM 3-4 hours;

-Puzzle games:
This games are making your knownledge better i just linked a study that shows puzzle games are boosting selective attention
-Strategy games
-Story games that about history or h games got deep lore
-FPS shooter games

Let me give you some game recommendations.

-Red dead redemption 2
-Stardew valley
-Europa Universalis IV
-Civilization series
-Hearts of iron 4
-Age of empires series
-Age of mythology
-The witcher 3
- Portal 1,2
- The witness
-Uncharted

-Hitman series

I like this games and I am only playing this games i was a game addict who was playing rocket league for over 12-13 hours now i am just playing stardew valley and hoi4 for 3-4 hours with my friend

Hope this thread has been enough for you dont be a sedanter game addict

@maarda @menas @mesocephalicmogger @boneking772 @orhanhic @elemanzelvadre @Outerz14

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ss07, Snowskinned, WhoTookVendetta and 10 others
Btd6 is looksmax approved :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, rolloftape and dostoyevski
Gamecel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Metanoia and dostoyevski
your not a kid bhai stop ts

-Red dead redemption 2
-Stardew valley
-Europa Universalis IV
-Civilization series
-Hearts of iron 4
-Age of empires series
-Age of mythology
-The witcher 3
- Portal 1,2
- The witness
-Uncharted

-Hitman series
Where is Fortnite

• JFL
Reactions: dostoyevski
No one can reject it we love playing video games, And most of this forum's users favorite free-time activities are probably playing video games.
In the past 30 years, video games have grown to be a popular form of leisure activity and e-sports.

Pros:
Some studies suggest that Video games are associated with greater visual perception,selective attention,Evidence indicates that skills learned or trained in video games could be observed outside of the video game context, for instance, in surgery, piloting, and military operations. Also a very good freetime activity for no friendcels:feelswhy:

Cons:

Play has always been an essential part of childhood, but it looks different for modern children, who increasingly engage in virtual play. More than 90% of children older than 2 years play video games, and three-quarters of American households own a video game console. Children 8 to 17 years of age spend an average of 1.5 to 2 hours daily playing video games. Recent developments framed by decades of research have provided insight into how games influence children's physical health, mental health, social behaviors, and cognitive development. Anticipatory guidance surrounding media use is often centered on screen time, but pediatricians should have some knowledge of the unique benefits and risks associated with this nearly ubiquitous activity. In light of the recent addition of gaming disorder to the International Classification of Diseases, 11th Revision, this review includes a discussion of the epidemiology, clinical features, and diagnosis of gaming disorder, including the use of existing screening tools. As games become more popular while ever-increasing in scope and complexity, this review aims to educate the modern pediatric provider about what is known, what is uncertain, and how to use this knowledge in the management of both healthy and unhealthy video gaming in children.
© American Academy of Pediatrics, 2023 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36587018/
-You will get a "Nerd posture" and nerd posture in teenage years makes a "DOWNWARD GROWTH"
View attachment 3134907
-Your mental health will go bad and cortisol(Stress hormone) will increase ( Because of the competitive games like Rocket league,Counter strike,Valorant etc..)

TL;DR: You should not play video games for extended periods, also cons of video games are more than their pros

also you can check this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game–related_health_problems

So first of all you should Not play any games that makes you sit for 4-5 hours straight on the chair. You got legs and hands use them but not for video games. Anything that just increasing your stress actually.

If you really want to play video games as a freetime activity you should NOT play this game types;

-Horror games: It fucks up your cortisol makes you more stressed ( high cortisol=descend) some people even can get traumatized with it.
-Competitive ( Ranked games): It fucks up your cortisol because you stress when you rank down in the rocket league or counter strike :ROFLMAO:

-MOBAS: In the league you just straightly sit on the couch for at least 2 hour bro also when you get flamed by your team and got 0/10 your cortisol will be high:lul:

-Puzzle games:
This games are making your knownledge better i just linked a study that shows puzzle games are boosting selective attention
-Strategy games
-FPS shooter games

-Red dead redemption 2
-Stardew valley
-Europa Universalis IV
-Civilization series
-Hearts of iron 4
-Age of empires series
-Age of mythology
-The witcher 3
- Portal 1,2
- The witness
-Uncharted

-Hitman series

I like this games and I am only playing this games i was a game addict who was playing rocket league for over 12-13 hours now i am just playing stardew valley and hoi4 for 3-4 hours with my friend

@maarda @menas @mesocephalicmogger @boneking772 @orhanhic @elemanzelvadre @Outerz14
holy fucking cope don’t play video games pussy

• JFL
if u play and it’s not ur job to play video games and ur over the age of 18 ur a pussy idgaf
READ THE FUCKING THREAD YOU PUSSY
I JUST WRITED THE SAME THING
AND I JUST LIMITED PLAYING VIDEO GAMES TO 3 HOURS

i’m not reading that shit don’t play them it’s a waste of time

Pros:

Cons:

View attachment 3134907

-Puzzle games:
-Strategy games
-FPS shooter games

-Red dead redemption 2
-Stardew valley
-Europa Universalis IV
-Civilization series
-Hearts of iron 4
-Age of empires series
-Age of mythology
-The witcher 3
- Portal 1,2
- The witness
-Uncharted

-Hitman series

what about rainbow6 siege ranked:feelsuhh:

• JFL

Pros:

Cons:

View attachment 3134907

-Puzzle games:
-Strategy games
-FPS shooter games

-Red dead redemption 2
-Stardew valley
-Europa Universalis IV
-Civilization series
-Hearts of iron 4
-Age of empires series
-Age of mythology
-The witcher 3
- Portal 1,2
- The witness
-Uncharted

-Hitman series

Which strategy game mogs more in ur opinion?

• Hmm...
Which strategy game mogs more in ur opinion?
i really love Age of empires and age of mythology but i think Age of history 2 and crusader kings 3 moggs all the strategy games
I am a big fan of hoi4 but i still dont know how to play this game (750 hours):ogre:

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie

Pros:

Cons:

View attachment 3134907

-Puzzle games:
-Strategy games
-FPS shooter games

-Red dead redemption 2
-Stardew valley
-Europa Universalis IV
-Civilization series
-Hearts of iron 4
-Age of empires series
-Age of mythology
-The witcher 3
- Portal 1,2
- The witness
-Uncharted

-Hitman series

None, play life

Reading as I finish my workout before returning to the jew tunnels for another battle
i just linked studies that describes video games pros and cons read them
Some strategy games can increase iq and they can fix attention problems

i just linked studies that describes video games pros and cons read them
Some strategy games can increase iq and they can fix attention problems
"increase iq and they can fix attention problems"

So does doing work, in real life, does those benefits tenfold, plus video games cause the attention problems in the first place

So does doing work, in real life, does those benefits tenfold, plus video games cause the attention problems in the first place
yes:ogre: even in military and surgery

SoMe sTuDiEs sUgGeSt

Those studies are garbage, probably promoted by people who want you to play the games anyways, I get that this is larp but still play life instead, felt like shit a few hours ago, just hit this workout and now I feel great, literally trained off the tiredness

• JFL
SoMe sTuDiEs sUgGeSt

Those studies are garbage, probably promoted by people who want you to play the games anyways, I get that this is larp but still play life instead, felt like shit a few hours ago, just hit this workout and now I feel great, literally trained off the tiredness

View attachment 3136569
6 sets of ug pulldown?

Pros:

Cons:

View attachment 3134907

-Puzzle games:
-Strategy games
-FPS shooter games

-Red dead redemption 2
-Stardew valley
-Europa Universalis IV
-Civilization series
-Hearts of iron 4
-Age of empires series
-Age of mythology
-The witcher 3
- Portal 1,2
- The witness
-Uncharted

-Hitman series

High iq

• Love it
The time it takes to finish a story game is not worth the outcome or rewards you get. Your better off watching a movie, so you can talk about it and also learn life lessons

• Hmm...
The time it takes to finish a story game is not worth the outcome or rewards you get. Your better off watching a movie, so you can talk about it and also learn life lessons
still better than playing valorant

• +1
Reactions: looks>books