Photoshopped himself into thousands of followers. It is impressive ngl

Also I can’t believe there’s ppl who still think he doesn’t wear contacts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Lmao, aBetterMii and 20 others
expensive chad version vs budget bootleg walmart version :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 17872
don't think he's using photoshop to adjust his proportions, just lens distortion and enhancing colors/shadows.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Amnesia
Something looks off with him 🤙🤙🤙. Small lips , hairline looks off , weird bloated feminine look and overly pink lips and shit eyebrow shape 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, MoggerGaston and SteveRogers
Something looks off with him 🤙🤙🤙. Small lips , hairline looks off , weird bloated feminine look and overly pink lips and shit eyebrow shape 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬
What are you trying to say, it’s a tranny?

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
You do realize he's half white, right? He definitely has natural colored eyes but obviously the color itself you see is photoshopped. His blue eyes are dark rather than light. Also let's not forget he has had a rhinoplasty, he had a beak like me before his ascension.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Xangsane and Amnesia
gay thread

Yakhiiii we don't call him Toni Mahfraud for nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, Hero of the Imperium and currylightskin
Ascended through surgery and light frauding.
He is one of us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geezcel, Yliaster, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
don't think he's using photoshop to adjust his proportions, just lens distortion and enhancing colors/shadows.
his hairline in the corners is 2cm lower in the photoshop

You do realize he's half white, right? He definitely has natural colored eyes but obviously the color itself you see is photoshopped. His blue eyes are dark rather than light. Also let's not forget he has had a rhinoplasty, he had a beak like me before his ascension.
of course mixed ppl can have blue eyes, he is NOT one of them. It's very obvious he is wearing contacts. I can't even....

As someone who wears them all the time and has worn over 20 different kinds it's easy to spot when U are a color contact frauder urself

plus his eyes have changed color multiple times as when he first came out in a public appearance he was wearing some extremely uncanny looking color and realizes he needed to tone it down a bit

from weird vanilla bright to more moderate blue to darker blue

Gettyimages 963949552 2048x2048
Gettyimages 872168294 2048x2048
Gettyimages 1202936197 2048x2048
Gettyimages 485196100 2048x2048

plus u can actually see the edge of the contact, Like bro his eyes arent blue naturally

but the most obvious one is in all the actual candids u never see his pupil size change, that's the nail in the coffin. It's always the same size. Never dilates

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 24444, Darwined and 4 others
Water

Instagram is all about frauding

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, sibience and Deleted member 21863
Looks like a chad unfrauded and uncanny in the first pics
No way, I mog him to suicide in the frauded, tbh also in the photoshopped ones, but he looks pure dogshit unfrauded.

Water

Instagram is all about frauding

Yes you are right but Cox actually looks good in motion, that is what matters.

He just makes very bad expressions when taking pictures and that lowers his attractiveness a lot.

The guy in this thread had his entire cheekbones disappear in candids/motion

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, datboijj and Amnesia
Still a chad keep cope

of course mixed ppl can have blue eyes, he is NOT one of them. It's very obvious he is wearing contacts. I can't even....

As someone who wears them all the time and has worn over 20 different kinds it's easy to spot when U are a color contact frauder urself

plus his eyes have changed color multiple times as when he first came out in a public appearance he was wearing some extremely uncanny looking color and realizes he needed to tone it down a bit

from weird vanilla bright to more moderate blue to darker blue

View attachment 2065434View attachment 2065435View attachment 2065436View attachment 2065437

plus u can actually see the edge of the contact, Like bro his eyes arent blue naturally

but the most obvious one is in all the actual candids u never see his pupil size change, that's the nail in the coffin. It's always the same size. Never dilates
I'm aware he's got colored contact in those pictures to back up his shooping skills. But you're focusing on the wrong pictures. Here is a picture of Toni before all the frauding:

ccyishprys381.jpg

As you can see, he clearly had colored eyes even before his ascension (rhinoplasty did most of it). All he did was make it a lot more lighter through digitally altering them and then later on going for obvious contacts because at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter if you got blue eyes. It's less self-hating than when you wear it because your eyes are brown.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
The difference is so big he might aswell be using make-up in his instagram pics.

Ofcourse it's photoshopped/filtered into oblivion. The effect looks very much like that 'hollywood filter' in FaceApp but on steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
He looks too uncanny in the first pics, almost like an cgi. Actual chads looks believable and natural

i like how in the unfrauded his skin is still airbrushed and edited. truly the king of fraud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 17872
He still mogs.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Magnum Opus and datboijj
Textbook fillers face.

Fillers look very good the first 2 months, then they start to migrate. This gets worse with every refill, specially in the cheeks and jaw corners, leaving that pillow, bloated face as result.

First months of fillers (2015)
3273317_gettyimages-485196100-2048x2048.jpg

Many refills over the years and filler migration after:
3273293_90B4A418-DCCC-46A5-BFD0-39C4BA34EF40.jpeg

While he clearly edits his pictures, I'm sure he was a legit chad in his prime (the first months he got the fillers). He got a very good rhinoplasty tho, albeit the overfilled face makes his nose look smaller than it actually is.
Also agree with @TRUE_CEL , he had blue eyes since the beggining but still wore contacts multiple times. He ascended with fillers and rhino:
2746737_toni_mahfud_before.png

Still mogs me hard ngl.

Last edited: