what unis have most girls

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
titles, not uni as uni specifically but like what science, for example cs doesnt have a lot

Blud gonna make his most expensive life decision based on the number of women in a course

Can’t make this this up :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Zonar, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Political science
Psychology
Social science

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, SecularIslamist and socialcel
Political science
Psychology
Social science
damn if i go to those i will be janitor, do u think criminalistic has good amount? that was my priority anyway

I wouldn't base such an important decision on foids. You are pretty much picking a career/job that u will be working in for the next 3-4 decades think with what's in your head not what's in your balls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, try2beme, socialcel and 1 other person
Arts, Literature, Psychology

I wouldn't base such an important decision on foids. You are pretty much picking a career/job that u will be working in for the next 3-4 decades think with what's in your head not what's in your balls
i honestly dont care what uni i got to as long as its not cs and math, physics and bs like that related, also it wont be my priority i will be going to uni simply to meet new people and make connections and maybe learn something and most importantly slay im working on having a decent pro basketball career here in europe since i started taking. ball serious too late for nba

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, St.TikTokcel and Jason Voorhees
Arts, Literature, Psychology
art is full of emo and goth bitches literature full of feminists and psychology is meh, i like it but degree would be kinda worrhless if i decided to finish it

art is full of emo and goth bitches literature full of feminists and psychology is meh, i like it but degree would be kinda worrhless if i decided to finish it
Yes, the women who go to those classes hate men, I verified it for myself.

It's getting into a nest of harpies

i honestly dont care what uni i got to as long as its not cs and math, physics and bs like that related, also it wont be my priority i will be going to uni simply to meet new people and make connections and maybe learn something and most importantly slay im working on having a decent pro basketball career here in europe since i started taking. ball serious too late for nba
College is expensive, time consuming and mentally draining tho. Just learn a trade and do some bartending that exposes you to wealthier and higher quality women in that case. Wouldn't suggest uni.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Blud gonna make his most expensive life decision based on the number of women in a course

Can’t make this this up :feelskek:
psychology/business/law/med have alot of girls

stem/cs is generally a sausage fest

College is expensive, time consuming and mentally draining tho. Just learn a trade and do some bartending that exposes you to wealthier and higher quality women in that case. Wouldn't suggest uni.
unis in serbia are free if u pass the exam, even if u dont its not more than 3-4k :forcedsmile:

• Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
U tryna be the jokic?

I'm mirin
Bro uni Is free in Europe this Is not kikemerica where uni Is a private business. There are only few private unis and even them offer scholarships for poorcels

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
unis in serbia are free if u pass the exam, even if u dont its not more than 3-4k :forcedsmile:
What a dogshit idea.

They need more plumbers and bus drivers. No one in the UK wants to do this that's why we need to import workers. Than mfers complain about immigrants taking jobs.

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme
Hustlers University

damn if i go to those i will be janitor, do u think criminalistic has good amount? that was my priority anyway
Criminology? Thats a trash degree. I did politics because i can do finance, consulting, law or teaching abroad later on

Full of women and theyre probably the most attractive ones out of all courses

psychology, political science, social science etc. have a lot of women, however most of them will be low quality and anti-men/chad-only/lesbian. higher quality (more attractive and more intelligent) women will be found in medical/law/business studies.

Loads of women do stem these days because of muh feminism. Looks will be your issue not the course you choose.