What values can you offer to LTR an attractive girl apart from looks?

• Money

• Status

• Personality

• Common hobbies/ interests

• Big dick

• Thug lifestyle

• Special fetishes

• Other

• Nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I was thinking about this question tbh. I’ll never become a true chad, and even if I do become psl 5.75-6 after fillers and skin treatments, it’s worthwhile asking myself: why would my looksmatch be willing to LTR me?

For my money? I ain’t ultra rich and I don’t wanna attract women with money either.

For my status? I don’t even have a social circle to begin with.

For my personality? I can be funny, humongous and caring but I’m also a hardcore narcy. Hard to imagine an attractive girl would tolerate that in the long run.

For common hobbies and interests? I have a wide range of hobbies so yeah that might be a value to offer assuming foids care about that.

So if I were to LTR an attractive girl it would probably be a shy, insecure, loner type female who cares common hobbies above everything.

Not gonna happen :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Absolutely nothing lmao. I dont give a fuck, Im already done with this shit.

For my money? I ain’t ultra rich and I don’t wanna attract women with money either.

For my status? I don’t even have a social circle to begin with.

For my personality? I can be funny, humongous and caring but I’m also a hardcore narcy. Hard to imagine an attractive girl would tolerate that in the long run.

For common hobbies and interests? I have a wide range of hobbies so yeah that might be a value to offer assuming foids care about that.

So if I were to LTR an attractive girl it would probably be a shy, insecure, loner type female who cares common hobbies above everything.

Not gonna happen :feelscry:

Almost same brother
I can add that she must be traditional with moral values

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
personality :soy::soy::soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back