What Visa do they go to Canada on?

P

peluda

Iron

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
When I looked up how to move to Canada, it told me I need a degree in something extremely in demand like a computer science degree or doctors degree.

But these guys dont look like doctors? How did they manage to all come here?? What visa did they use?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
@Biggdink's daughter wedding will look like this btw

• JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and ROTTING
Are you Indian op?

Like I really dont understand what visa these guys are going on:
Theres 1 visa the skilled worker visa which requires u to be a doctor or other skilled worker. These guys are NOT doctors

Another visa is the student visa. I thought unis for international students was like 30000 USD / a year. Theyre coming from india. They cant afford 30000 a uear

So what visa are these unskilled no money indians coming to canada on? Like is there a secret method?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and autistic_tendencies
When I looked up how to move to Canada, it told me I need a degree in something extremely in demand like a computer science degree or doctors degree.

But these guys dont look like doctors? How did they manage to all come here?? What visa did they use?
They got past the president of Canada, Donald J Trump

• Love it
Reactions: khvirgin

• Love it
Reactions: khvirgin
imagine being a hard working law abiding pajeet that immigrated to canada 20 years ago. now you got beach shitting rural village dalits swarming the place and completely killing your social reputation as a whole. rip.

imagine being a hard working law abiding pajeet that immigrated to canada 20 years ago. now you got beach shitting rural village dalits swarming the place and completely killing your social reputation as a whole. rip.
Lol

Apparently Toronto is becoming mumbai

I think study permit and then a work permit and then u get permanent residency is the method

Scam community college degrees

Brutal for Brahmins

This is the same with all the chinks in US

So many Asians in US that idk how they got there
Ones not in skilled jobs
Probably because of their parents but still so many