What vitamins should i buy for testosterone and gymmaxing?

D

Deleted member 3060

Be the best version of yourself.
I already take omega 3 and 2000iu of d3
I have also heard that ashwagandha is good, should i buy it?

Inject Steroids vitamin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n33tf1f, IWantToMax and SikKunt
take a really good multivitamin like “Vita Mode”

yeah ashawaganda has numerous studies backing up it’s effectiveness, try it out.

also take creatine, this will boost ur strength a bit.

Vitamins for testo? Lol

zinc & magnesium

just eat real food bro

Yeah ashwagandha is good, especially if you take caffeine and workout ur cortisol levels raise a lot and ashwagandha can help reduce it, there's even some research on it increasing test and improving strength etc but evidence is not strong enough.
I've been taking it for 2 weeks and haven't rly noticed any changes, I guess it takes a bit time till it works.

Caffeine helps me a lot with endurance/strength, pumps me up and just boosts my training sessions a bit,
Creatine can help slightly also,
Whey protein is good if you can't get enough from food (about 2g per kg is recommended for building muscle),
Also having a deficit of zinc, magnesium can lower test and if you supplement it then it will increase test but if your levels are in the norms then supplementing it won't do shit.
That's all I can think of rn, btw check examine.com for more in-detail info,

Yeah ashwagandha is good, especially if you take caffeine and workout ur cortisol levels raise a lot and ashwagandha can help reduce it, there's even some research on it increasing test and improving strength etc but evidence is not strong enough.
I've been taking it for 2 weeks and haven't rly noticed any changes, I guess it takes a bit time till it works.

Caffeine helps me a lot with endurance/strength, pumps me up and just boosts my training sessions a bit,
Creatine can help slightly also,
Whey protein is good if you can't get enough from food (about 2g per kg is recommended for building muscle),
Also having a deficit of zinc, magnesium can lower test and if you supplement it then it will increase test but if your levels are in the norms then supplementing it won't do shit.
That's all I can think of rn, btw check examine.com for more in-detail info,
What time of day is most benefical to take ashwagandha?

I already take omega 3 and 2000iu of d3
I have also heard that ashwagandha is good, should i buy it?
multivitamin and mineral supplements
zync powder
ashwagandha powder
fenugreek capsules

What time of day is most benefical to take ashwagandha?
i'm not sure and it probably wouldn't make a big difference but i assume after workout to reduce cortisol or before bed to help with sleep,
just experiment at night/in the morning/after workout and see what works best for you, or you can even take like 250mg in the morning and then 250mg at night

Vitamin D3
Vitamin K2 MK-4
Magnesium Bisglycinate
Zinc Picolinate
Ashwagandha KSM-66
L-Theanine